courtneyreana123 courtneyreana123 18-21, F 24 Answers Jul 26, 2011

**** all you ***** *** ******* it takes a real women to hold down her man....maybe a few of you need to get locked up and do a bid and when no one writes or visits or calls or does cominsary your gunna emotionally break and think diffrently about hold in someone down....smh pathetic scumbags....we hold our down that's what love is....compatable came from the Latin word compati.... to suffer with....if you ain't will in to suffer during the worst you ain't never gunna find true love

Best Answer

the people who are bashing you , they obviously don't understand what its like my boyfriend is facing 4-15 in prison and hes 17 its his first offence but they dont care , i can't think of any songs i just listen to depressing songs because i am .

Best Answer

Kinda ******* pathetic everyone is hating on her. You don't know their situation... she asked for song names not to be bashed.! One is I got your back by T.I and Keri Hilson

Best Answer

for those small minded disgusting people who are hating on this poor women, learn to READ! She asked if you knew any songs relating to her current situation not your ******* opinion! and ESTHERLOLLY YOUR DISGUSTING! I have two children to my husband who is currently incarserated! what are you implying the world would b better off with out them, because their father made a mistake abd is now facing the consequences? This world would b better off with out people trying to bring others down! if you couldnt help, then shut ur mouth! obviously your mother neva taught u, that if u hav nothing nice to say, dont say it at all! you ought to b ashamed urselves i hope ur children all end up in jail or with someone who is, so then u can actually have some knowledge in your btain before you all open your mouths!!!! DISGUSTING! REGARDS Chantelle

Best Answer

Wow why is everyone being such an ******* about this? My boyfriend is in county for 45 days over an incident that happened 3 years ago..it does NOT mean he's a bad person and it doesn't make me a **** for wanting to wait. I found this forum for support and to find girls going through the same thing, not to hear the same judgmental **** from people who believe just because you go to jail it automatically makes you a bad person. This forum is supposed to be about SUPPORT not judgment. If you think you can hate on someone because their man is facing time, maybe you should reevaluate your own situations. <br />
Making it through this will make your love stronger. It sucks while waiting and it really sucks to face the frickin judgment over it but who cares..listen to some good music (I recommend atmosphere, my hip hop happy place!) hang with your friends and it'll be over before you know it.<br />
I also recommend the show "orange is the new black" on Netflix. It's about women in prison but it's frickin hilarious and actually makes me laugh about the whole situation.

Best Answer

all i gotta say is ****** all yall that hating. yall dont know they situation and at least she holding it down for hers. im doing the same for mine, so i wish yall would judge me for dating someone thats locked up

Best Answer

don't worry <br />
the game feat mary j<br />
the song is about exactly what you're talking about and **** everyone hating on you. Hold him down if it's worth it and only you know that. but when mine was locked up for 4 yrs this song got me through .. hope it helps..

Best Answer

Offspring.....not sure the name of the song but it starts like this--<br />
♪ Goodbye my friend <br />
you messed up again<br />
You're going to prison<br />
You're off to the pen<br />
you did it again<br />
like so many times<br />
maybe next time you need <br />
to get a life ♪

Best Answer

REALLY???!!!!

Best Answer

grow a brain...........if you can.............because it would help

Best Answer

i feed embarressed saying this,but some Akon....... "locked up"..................

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

I think we're the only one's who got it, lol x)

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

JUDGE NOT ...

Finding fault and being critical are some of the easiest things to do. They seem to come naturally to us. But Jesus told us not to judge "lest you be judged" (Matt. 7:1, NASB). We should obey His command.

Jesus then explained why a judgmental attitude is so dangerous: "God will be as hard on you as you are on others! He will treat you exactly as you treat them" (v.2).

When we judge, we invite judgment upon ourselves. The Bible says that "judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy" (James 2:13).

By judging others, we hide our own hypocrisy. For example, when the religious leaders brought a woman to Jesus who had been caught in sexual sin, they wanted to kill her. But Jesus responded, "If any of you have never sinned, then go ahead and throw the first stone at her" (John 8:7). Nobody threw one.

God alone reserves the right to judge each person (Romans 14:4). As the Apostle Paul said, "Dear friends, don't try to get even. Let God take revenge. In the Scriptures the Lord says, `I am the one to take revenge and pay them back'" (Romans 12:19).

Best Answer

My boyfriend is also in jail. All I can say is he is the best man I've every been with.

Best Answer

Do you seriously think having a criminal for a boyfriend is a good thing for you. Get a life and dump him. You deserve much better. And for God's sake don't have any children with him. That's ALL we need.

Best Answer

Wow.... thats such a goof kinda thing to even say to anyone.
What if you had kids with a guy you were with for years and then he ended up going in to jail .... would you leave him then? Or how about this.... what if it was the other way around? You were the one in jail huh how would you feel if people told him to ******* leave your *** and never have kids with you cuz your a ******* criminal? Huh .... all I gotta say is ******* WOW *****. ******* THINK OF **** BEFOR YOU GO AND OPEN YOUR ******* STUPID MOUTH CUZ IT COULD GET YOU ******* CURB STOMPED AND YOUD BE LEFT WITH NO ******* TEETH PLUS YOUD BE LUCKY TO EVEN STILL HAVE YOUR GOD DAMN ******* JAW!!!!!
I could really see you getting your ******* *** beat so bad if you ever ended up going to jail cuz of how stupid you are and not thinking about what you say! ( I know I sure as ******* hella give you a ******* good beat down) smartest thing for you to do the rest of your life would most likely be just to keep your mouth shut and become a ******* mute.
NOW NOW AND DONT GO SNITCHING TO ANYONE ABOUT SOMEONE ******* TELLING YOU A FACTS OF HOW YOU DID NOT THINK AND ALL THIS IS CUZ OF THAT YOU DID NOT THINK BEFOR YOU ******* SAID SOMETHING. (NO ONE LIKE A ******* RAT/SNITCH)
SNITCHES ARE ******* ******* WHO ******* DONT GET STICHES BUT END UP ROTTING IN DITCHES!)

Best Answer

Wow who are you to judge, behind all the bas boy image they're sweet, and nice and loving. Some of them get in trouble because they didn't have anyone that truly love them. Or they're abandoned, as childs

Best Answer

Bad Boy.

Best Answer

Girlfriend in a coma - the smiths

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

• System of a Down - Prison Song
• Sublime - Date Rape
• Akon - Locked Up
• Pearl Jam - Dead Man
• Rage Against The Machine - Ashes In The Fall
• Petey Peablo - Get Me Outta Jail

Best Answer

U Should've Known Better by Monica

Best Answer