my boyfriends want to touch my boops while kissing and i feel uncomfortable.what should i do?
saralala saralala 18-21 12 Answers Dec 20, 2011

Try wearing something different, like sneakers, pumps, or maybe just go barefoot, when the two of you are playing tonsil hockey. The point being, that he should care about you, the person, and the shoes, no matter how strong his fetish, should take a backseat to your feelings. Tell him that you are uncomfortable with his touching, but that maybe someday, if he plays his cards right, and respects you and your boundaries, now, you may very well let him have the boots, and the box they came in. Maybe, if he is really good, and the time is right, he can even put his peanuts in there. Just not now, and not until you are ready, and also let him know that you will tell him when the time is right, and not to bug you, or beg you constantly. I know...I am a guy. We can be awful persuasive and persistent when it comes to such things. Stop it before it gets to the point you cannot. I hope this helps. Good luck. ;)

Best Answer

i'm sorry the 'boots' is typing error actually boops

Best Answer

boops? What the hell? (j/k...I know full well what you meant. You do understand I was not talking about actual 'peanuts' in my answer, right? LOL Never mind. ;)

Best Answer

yea sorry again

Best Answer

I used to ask girls to step on my bare feet and toes with boots while kissing and making out, most didn't mind. Anyone I had a relationship with knew that I loved sex in bed while they were wearing boots or other shoes I liked. It was so harmless but a little different; if your boots turn him on let him do anything with them he wants as what's wrong with it?<br />
I am sure I would really love your boobs too, as long as you were wearing boot :)

Best Answer

lol actually boops typing error sorry

Best Answer

Hee, boots.<br />
Boys want to touch boobs because that's what boys do (not to generalize). Tell him that you're not comfortable with it yet. The pace at which a physical relationships goes is dictated by the person who wants to go slowest - so you go as slow as you want and you make it very clear that he has to be patient with you. Boys can be kind of stupid about this stuff - get rid of him if he makes demands, makes ultimatums, or starts name calling.

Best Answer

yea

Best Answer

wouldn't the world be a much less complex place if all girls loved skipping first ba<x>se.<br />
in fact if they wanted to make life easy for a guy they would all expose their breasts for any embrace.<br />
But alas too much **** has melted the male mind and they think they can get on a hop on hop of tour of the capital cities without taking in the scenery on the way.....<br />
Thank you **** industry....... <br />
pay attention guys......its not just harmless fun

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Communication is mandatory in any good relationship. Tell him and let his true colors show.

Best Answer

yes i will

Best Answer

never do anything that makes you uncomfortable or that you don't want to do in order to satisfy the sexual desires of another person. (Not to mention it sounds like a weird fetish anyway... personally I would get out of that)

Best Answer

did you mean booTs or booBs? Because only one of those is weird!

Best Answer

haha sorry typing error..boobs actually

Best Answer

tell him to focus on me not my boobs or place his hands on your thighs

Best Answer

thanks and i will try

Best Answer

Tell him that it makes you uncomfortable. and talk it out with him.

Best Answer

Trust me, unless you've stuffed a bunch of something else in your bra, if he has already tried to touch them, your 'boots' are plenty big enough for his liking. Guys may say they like big, small, pointy,hard,soft,sensitive,bouncing, still, or flat boots, but, in reality, we like the ones we have the potential of someday playing with, and the ones in front of us are our favorites, regardless of our drivel that spills from our unthinking mouths regarding 'boots'. ;)

Best Answer

haha ok btw thanks yea

Best Answer

Hey- weren't you just whining that your sis took your bf? Probably because she puts out the boobs and your putting out footwear and farts

Best Answer

typing error boobs actually.n my sis did not steal my bf but my friend her sis take her bf from her not me

Best Answer

I don't know what that means

Best Answer

what?? about your question.u say my sis take my bf.actually it not happened to me but my friend

Best Answer

well you all sound like you deserve eachother-

Best Answer

hurm

Best Answer