wel this is quite normal for u 2 feel a bit jealous and hurt..but if he has the guts to move on so quickly instead of making things right in his relationship wit u den he is not a man..sory 2 say and which means he is not ready for love if he can move on so quickly and forget about u ina bl<x>ink of an eye just try to move on always remember 1man's trash is anothers treasure :) gudluck

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

just act like every things normal. being upset about it will only fuel them. it probably won't last anyways! seeing the other person happy is the hardest part of breaking up so even if you at least pretend to be happy then it might bug him a little bit too instead of him knowing you are just sad!

Best Answer

yeah your right.. thank u

Best Answer

Be thankful you don't have kids..... time is the only remedy. Keep yourself busy and around good people.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

I was abandoned by my ex. No phone call. No heads-up. Not one word. I felt worlds better, indeed just fine, when I realized I just wanted them happy, content. And if it wasn't me to provide this, then so be it.

Best Answer

sorry u felt the same..:)

Best Answer