I was dating my ex for 2 years. We broke up 3 weeks back. He is already with another girl who was his 'Good friend' even when we were dating. Now the problem is that we are in the same class in college and avoiding them is difficult . I know I should behave normal but my blood boils when i see them together then i become upset. i just cant seem to control that. Any suggestions,site any help will do. :)
rosym rosym 18-21 10 Answers Apr 13, 2012

wel this is quite normal for u 2 feel a bit jealous and hurt..but if he has the guts to move on so quickly instead of making things right in his relationship wit u den he is not a man..sory 2 say and which means he is not ready for love if he can move on so quickly and forget about u ina blink of an eye just try to move on always remember 1man's trash is anothers treasure :) gudluck

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

Go to the professors of the classes you take and ask if the same class is given at a different time; often, you will be allowed to change to the other class, officially or, better still, unofficially. Sit at the back of the room or someplace far away from them when you can't avoid it.

If you'd like to have a laugh to cheer you up, after you haven't seen them in a couple of weeks, locate them and find an excuse to talk to the chick and tell her: "I admit I hated you...but now that _____and I are getting back together again, I realize that the break in our relationship did us both some good. So I wish you the best!" Then leave and let her (and him) discuss this. Cheaters like this guy don't change and you can bet she is suspicious of him already--give her something to think about.

Best Answer

just act like every things normal. being upset about it will only fuel them. it probably won't last anyways! seeing the other person happy is the hardest part of breaking up so even if you at least pretend to be happy then it might bug him a little bit too instead of him knowing you are just sad!

Best Answer

yeah your right.. thank u

Best Answer

Be thankful you don't have kids..... time is the only remedy. Keep yourself busy and around good people.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

I was abandoned by my ex. No phone call. No heads-up. Not one word. I felt worlds better, indeed just fine, when I realized I just wanted them happy, content. And if it wasn't me to provide this, then so be it.

Best Answer

sorry u felt the same..:)

Best Answer