MyZen MyZen 36-40, F 10 Answers Dec 6, 2011

I am sorry for your loss. I wish I can help somehow even to just lighten it up a bit.

Best Answer

it is okay...thank you..

Best Answer

I had a brother commit sucide eariler this year it sucks bad

Best Answer

you know what hurt so much?it is the very fact that i wasnt there to save him...all i did was cry on the phone telling Kim,my younger brother, to do CPR.....it was so terrible...

Best Answer

My brother overdosed on heroin and I gave him money right befour if I had told him no he would still be with us

Best Answer

Maybe and maybe not. He may have got it off someone else and mite live but in a unstable way. Fate have a funny way of interfering. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings cuz I can be a bit too much but yes, I mean well.
Sorry for the loss of your brother.

Best Answer

door is always open here :)

Best Answer

I am sorry for your loss. I am sure that you brother would not want you to take his place. You do need to talk to someone, but it should be a professional who Knows best how to help you. Contact a local clinic and ask for referral to good people who know about dealing with grief. They will help you get through this, give them a chance.

People online care, but we are not qualified to help you. We can talk to you, but we really cannot help. It is something we cannot do by just a few lines on a screen. You knew more than we can give you right now.

God Bless you and be with you. Good Luck.

Best Answer

Thank you,Cassy53..

Best Answer

Had the same thing when my mother died..

Can't help but wanting to do anything even when it's impossible.

Just let the world go for a while and be close to the ones you care about.

In my case the world just felt to big and useless at first, I felt so diselusioned like the world wasn't real.

It's good if there's someone you can talk to about him.

I think your life will never be the same, and just plain horrible at first.

But after a long time even if your not willing to emagine it now, some aspects will even be better.

You'll still miss him with all your heart, but the beauty of the memory and the exceptance of the here and now, is also a omniscent feeling of serenity.

I hope you'll see these things in time, and for now I hope the pain will be bareable.

I can not tell you how sorry I am, and I hope these words mean anything to you, although I can understand if they don't right now.

I wish there was more I could say.

Best Answer

I forgot to mention that the pain you feel now, truly isn't for ever.
Just to be sure.

Best Answer

I can't imagine how you must feel but I just wanna say I am very sorry for the loss of your brother. I am positive your brother wouldn't want you to take his place either. I don't even want that for my sister either, hear what I am saying?

It's ok to grieve and grieve until there is no more left in you, that 's when you'll be sorta ok again. (talking from experience). Take care with a little hug.

Best Answer

I feel the same thing. My older brother passed away 5 years ago, I still feel like I should've gone isntead of him. Everyday, I wish he hadn't died. My life is a mess ever since, the only person close to me is my mother, but she went crazy after the incident. When she's not drunk, she is insane (which is her normal state). Not a day goes by in which I don't think about my brother. If you'dlike to talk, I'd be glad to help if I can.

Best Answer

I wish that too. I lost my brother recently, I feel your pain. And I don't know what to say, but I would like to talk to you.

Best Answer