When I was 11 I was hit by a guy who ran a stop sign..... I think THAT wasn't fair.

Best Answer

Unless he is a serial traffic offender on the extreem side its outragous, dont they have a standard fine?

Best Answer

That sounds over-the-top, should be a moving violation.

Best Answer

so long as he can post bail he'll be out tuesday latest......unless that ain't ALL he did........what do you say to an ******* cop ??? 'yes sir' - then get your self a lawyer

Best Answer

so extreme. You must have militant cops where you livve!! crazy!

Best Answer

wtf? ya, that is total bullsh*t!!!

Best Answer

Whatever. Stop signs are there for a reason. I got hit by someone who ran a stop sign, they destroyed my car and could have ******* killed someone if I had a passenger! GET OVER IT! I think 5 days in jail is a pretty weak sentence for an action that can endanger someone's life. He ought to have his license suspended for a year minimum! People that cannot drive safely should not drive at all. I am an EMT and I have seen people KILLED because some ******* idiot was too lazy to stop at a stop sign. You should be thankful that he isn't arrested for manslaughter.

Best Answer

That's Right!...You Are In The U.S!<br />
Do you want a LIVE brother....or DEAD Innocents!<br />
The Job was done correctly!

Best Answer

no it's not. drivers may think running a stop sign or a re light is harmless, but they clearly haven't ever been hit by a car

Best Answer

Was this his first offense?

Best Answer

that is EXTREME. did your brother look at them the wrong way when he ran the stop sign?

Best Answer

There must be more to the story then this... Running a stop sign is a traffic offense my guess is your brother either had a suspended license or had a warrant out for his arrest. Of course this story is like 5 years old so it doesn't matter now

Best Answer

Come to find out, my brother is a wreckless road hog, 7 he did have a warrant out for his arrest. i forgot all about this story.

Best Answer

Well I'm sorry about your brother but it could have been much worse... If he had killed someone or even hit someone... Anyway this was a long time ago so need to rehash it... I hope things are ok now and I hope your keeping outta trouble too

Best Answer