You can not make your brother understand. You just have to accept he is where he is mentally and walk away. Don't get angry and burn bridges with him, but also don't try to defend yourself, you have nothing to defend yourself for. Just ignore him when he says this stuff, accept it as his "venting phase" and hope he comes through that and rebuilds the relationship later.

Best Answer

tell your brother to do some reasearch most child molesters are as straight as arrows

Best Answer

Your brother is a ******* moron.

Best Answer

he's been a good brother to me until he knew I'm gay...

Best Answer

You're probably a better person than me, so you could try and you know talk to him and such. Me, I'd cut him off.

Best Answer

If only i had a brother like you.. Most of my family never understood me. They treat me like an abnormal and an outcast.

Best Answer

Nah! You're probably a good boy, and it can be difficult. Like I said, you can try and you know, and be patient, but I'd just feel to hell with them, and make my own family.

Best Answer

Aww damn dude, that's a bummer.

Best Answer

He is in the wrong not you.

Best Answer

Wow, really? He doesn't know you well enough to trust you're not going to hurt his kid? Seems to me like you only think you had a brother, or maybe he just really bought into the fear narrative. You'd be surprised how much "controversy" exists due to simple cowardice.

Best Answer

that's pretty harsh....o..0

Best Answer

May I ask you being gay , why should you wear your brothers values, by being depressed.

Best Answer