I have honestly apologized to him for any thing I might have done to him. we had a crappy childhood & fought like cats & dogs. As a adult i have always been their for him when he needed something.The only thing i can figure is that he is jealous. I really don't know what to do about this. He extends his hate for me to my kids. as in he goes out of his way to exclude them from things.
beyourself789 beyourself789 31-35, F 6 Answers Jul 5, 2012

I'm in the same boat. I've done all I can do to fix the situation. Now I'm just living my own life, without him. He left me no other option :( It sucks but what else can you do? You can't force him to like you.

Best Answer

did he git the short end of the stick?........nothin worse than relatives that got it all..........& shovin that s hit down yur throat.........give it another shot........a real shot........if after that he still hates yur guts.........let it go

Best Answer