ThinkingIsBeautiful ThinkingIsBeautiful 26-30, F 16 Answers Jun 25, 2012

Don't play god, play goalie with your brothers virginity. He is a rare man and doesn't deserve to be played by a money hungry beeatch .. know what I mean?

Best Answer

Exactly, that why I got that chick up out the house!

Best Answer

If you can't see her as a sister and someone you could trust your secrets to then please don't bait your brother with her because he will love the first girl he lays

Best Answer

Right, and I always wanted a sister, and I can't be fake, I don't like her.

Best Answer

If you don't like her please send her on her way. Your brother wants a woman he can keep forever, and he needs side to approve it!

Best Answer

Where is the question?

Best Answer

What can I do to help his social skills, or maybe point him in the right direction? He dates gold diggers.

Best Answer

He is going to make his own mistakes.

Best Answer

I know, that's what my mom said, I'm big sis, over protective

Best Answer

Leave him alone and let him be in charge of his own dating life. You do not know his preference of what he's looking for. A friend of mine decided she was going to introduce me to a guy that I was not attracted to. She even gave him my number without my consent and I had to turn this guy down, as he was disappointed and time and energy was wasted. Please, do not meddle in his life in that way.

So he's a 25-year-old virgin? So what? I think getting laid is a bit overrated and tends to rule people's lives. I give him big props for maintaining some self-control then to be ruled by his hormones. I think he's setting himself up to find someone with good quality rather than just random women here and there.

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

Let him be. People who don't trouble themselves with sex, either by design or by choice, are the great minds of our world.

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

thinking of a family taboo ?

Best Answer

What? I have a man and a kid.

Best Answer

and still looking for taboo ? shame. lol

Best Answer

Hey, if it's not right, it's not right...how do you know so much smart person lol.

Best Answer

Cool, hope you find someone right for him.

Best Answer

Thanks, he dates girls that use him for his money.

Best Answer

He's fishing in the wrong pond then!

Best Answer

I know you care about your brother and it is really sweet of you but you have to leave him alone. It's not worth setting him up with girls who might not be good for him. Remember all the sexual diseases like HIV going. Can you handle it if he gets infected? If he asked for advices on relationship and all the strings with it, you can guide him but setting him up for that fall, however good intention it may be, may not work out well.

Best Answer

Throw a birthday party for him.

Invite as many of his friends as possible,

and ask them to bring not just their BFs/GFs

but also a single woman of appropriate age and interests.

Aim to have about 30 people.

Arrange it so that there is not just music, but plenty of quiet places to talk.

This way, he has an opportunity to meet women, and choose for himself.

Other than this broad sweep method, leave him to find his own way.

Sometimes there are good reasons for not being involved,

(many possible.

eg. fear of a controlling mother making him terrified of a woman's emotional hooks.)

In our culture, unless we want to return to arranged marriages,

each must find their own way.

Best Answer

Its strange because I have a 24 year old brother and I don't know if he is a virgin or not. He has never had a relationship, or brought a girl around. He's good looking, athletic, fashionable and all that stuff girls want etc.

I know its not my business or anything but it really does cross my mind at times o.O

Best Answer

The girl he did bring around was a nasty gold digger.

Best Answer

hmmm...do we have a 40 yr old Virgin in the making here???

Best Answer

LMAFO! I hope not!

Best Answer

yeah get that boy some *** lol

Best Answer