He dose not want me to tell mum or dad but I am scared that the lads that are bullying him will do some thing bad to him when I am not there. They keep on thretting to throw him into the local park pond fully clothed with his shoes and socks on as well as his coat. He can not swim and I am scared that they might do it some time when I am not with him. what should I do I do not want to make things worse for him any ideas as to what I should do?
DEPENDABLESMITHY DEPENDABLESMITHY 13-15, M 8 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Single Parenthood

Tell you mother and father. Judging from what you have posted, this is something that your parents should know about. They will come up with a way to deal with it.

Best Answer

I will do but wiil need to do so when my brother is not around as I do not want him to know I am telling them

Best Answer

Hello. I think your concern for your brother is very touching. If you have a respectable police force in your area I would ask them to "accidentally" happen to be there at the time it happens in an unmarked car and catch them at it. It should be pretty easy to give them an accurate time. tell them about the pond and drowning possibility<br />
That way there will be no fallback on your brother and they may scare some more respectable behaviour out of them.<br />
I hope you find an answer and you seem like a wonderful brother for him to have

Best Answer

I really think talking to your parent would be the best start though

Best Answer

Thanks wiil look in to that

Best Answer

your very welcome but if possible talk to your parent(s) coz they are going to know so much better all factors. it will be better advice than people who know a small set of facts. its only made as a suggestion and the parent is better advice =)

Best Answer

ok as I say thanks

Best Answer

Bullies are the scum of the earth, and usually quite cowardly when confronted on their own... I understand your torment.. However if nothing is done it will typically get worse.. You seem young and shouldn't have to stand up to this on your own... Good for you for trying to protect your brother - he's very lucky... <br />
You need to tell a parent or teacher, typically it will stop, if not then they will escalate a solution to the problem... take care....

Best Answer

Thanks I know you are right

Best Answer

i'm sorry for that happening and if i were in your shoes i would be concerned to but the only thing i can say is home school, i was bullyed a lot in school and i tried to ignoir it but i couldnt and got in trouble so my mom put me in a site called K12.com its a really cool school, and learn a lot better then in public, and why not try telling your parents about it but keep it a secret from him, i know its hard to keep things from the ones you love and are trying to help but theres no other way, K12 or telling your parents make them understand, it will help a lot,i hope this works and i hope things will be better soon for your brother

Best Answer

Yeh thanks will look atthe site and Thanks It is difficalt to do I know it is going to be hard but you right will see if can talk to my parents when he his not around

Best Answer

i'm glad to help anyway i can

Best Answer

thought I would agree with him... I think you should tell...

Best Answer

Tell teacher and parents - they'll stop

Best Answer

How old is your brother? It might give your brother confidence if he were to enrol in a martial art like karate so he can protect himself.

Best Answer