NoOnespeical NoOnespeical 22-25, F 7 Answers Apr 9, 2012

Call your local hospital, there is help provided in these cases.<br />
They will tell you where to go, and the appropriate steps to take to<br />
ensure his safety. I am so sorry to hear that. He needs professional<br />
help.

Best Answer

When I tried to off myself a few years back I was taken to the emergency room and committed without insurance. The people in this facility gave me access to several state funded groups who helped me get the attention I needed to get better. Your best bet is to look online for a local mental health facility and call them. Ask them if there is any programs that could assist you in getting your brother the help he needs.

Best Answer

Yes I was hoping to hear that state funded programs do exist... the only info I can find is the free suicide hotline, but they don't list anything localy

Best Answer

Strap him on the couch

Best Answer

LoL I think his problem is that he needs to get off the damn couch!

Best Answer

That was his cry for help... Check into the local (county) health system, most have somekind of program available. Also check with our lock church, they may have or definatly can provide you with other alternatives (professional help).

Best Answer

medicine is a joke in this country. you may be more helpful than they are. i am a lab rat. i know what im talking about. i know hospitals haggle for money from insurance companies at the expense and welfare of those who trust them to be professional and ethical in a concerned compassionate and genuine sense. i have more health issues from going to doctors than i would have if i was just left alone. find out what your brothers problem is. face there may really not be sufficient help in the hoax called american medical care. i have considered killing doctors for the suffering they cause in the name of good will to people. they can be treacherous villains ethically bankrupt, ****** sold to corruption, infected by a leprous insidious aversion to genuine healing that is an affront to the hope and promise medicine offers those who depend on that promise. what is his problem? find that out and you can proceed to offer more unless you know of a doctor who really cares and there are some but not many. truly.

Best Answer

I agree with you 100% Thing is, I do not speak to my brother. Frankly, I've always viewed him as a horrid person. So, me offering help is useless... the rest of my family laughed about it at Easter dinner... but, aside from all that... I think I'm the only one who recognizes his cry for help is a concern, rather then a joke

Best Answer

do you mind if i ask why it seems he is viewed in such low light? i would like to understand.

Best Answer

I think you have to search under google... if I am not wrong there is.

Best Answer

I'm having a hard time finding local ones. I plan to get ahold of the suicide hotline, maybe they can direct me to somthing.

Best Answer

Ohh... I will try to help you and let you know as soon as possible.

Best Answer

Are you serious? Do you live in a third world country?

Best Answer

No, in the USA's medical care cost are sky high.

Best Answer

You have the worst health system of any developed country that I know. I think it comes from a paranoia about 'socialism', a word that most Americans can't actually define. No child should ever be refused health care in a civilised country. People in trouble should be able to get help. People in my country aren't all irresponsible - but every community has people who are down and out. And we're not socialist.

Best Answer

It's just a huge money game here. I work in the medical field, and it's soooo true. It's redicouls. The drug companies give us perks for pushing certain drugs on clients. It is one of the many issues I have with this country. It makes me want to leave. They were purposing that we everyone is required to get health care by 2014 or something like that but I think it's gonna get thrown out.

Best Answer