*** em..its a shame someone would judge a person because lack of money. alot of poor ppl have good hearts because they know how hard life is

Best Answer

This is so sad....there are people who are this way.Too wrapped up in money to care about anyone.First I want to say that there is nothing wrong with being poor.It doesn't make you or your family any less simply because you can't live a rich life.Your brother has gotten himself with a real materialistic woman and I feel for him because what he is doing is throwing away his family for this woman...people like this irritate me a lot(the woman).I feel for you and your family with this.All you can do is be there for your mother,love her and be there for her.Your brother has made his choice with this person...he very well may live to regret what he has done especially if something comes up where this woman really ruins his life.As for you and mother...do special things together and keep the family close without brother and this woman involved.My advice also,you and mother stay away from him...yes,it is difficult but more heart breaking that he is being this way to his own family,especially to mother.Stay away,live your lives without him...in time you might be surprised when he shows up on the doorstep wanting help because of the woman taking everything he had and leaving him in really bad straits.

Best Answer

Well, if that's the case, somewhere she has to think your brother isn't good enough for her either. So, don't worry about what she thinks niether poor nor rich mean a thing if you don't have good in your heart - and you don't have that as a problem. That's her problem. When your brother has his fill of her dumping on him, he'll put her in her place or he'll leave. It happens somewhere everyday.

Best Answer

thats wrong, i dont blame you if you dont want to talk to them

Best Answer