I got my cartlige peirced at claires i and i ended up sleeping on it and it got infected i cleaned the earing and im using peroxide on it now. what else should i do?
charnale2010 charnale2010 18-21, F 4 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Health

see a doc before it gets worse i wouldnt mess with it infections arent something to mess around with- geez i actually was serious with my answer this time wow!!

Best Answer

quick grab a tube of neosporin- slather some on and put a band aid over it- this cures most infections unless it's a bad one. take the band aid off the next day let it get some air, then put more neosporin and another band aid- if you have a fever, or a line radiating out from the infection go to emergency room asap. Peroxide is only good for when you first get hurt- it's not an antibiotic which neosporin is- so, when you get hurt put peroxide first then neosporin and a band aid.

Best Answer