you should change into a dog shape arrow

Best Answer

My cat had 8 babies yesterday...need a few to keep yours company? (Shhhhh...don't tell bob barker, he will have my tail)

Best Answer

That's so cute! My cat did that once, and it was the funniest thing ever :)

Best Answer

Cats are so funny. My 7 month old kitten does this, he also plays with the screen on my android tablet.

Best Answer

I am trying to train a "no table" rule into a kitten atm. Ive come to the conclusion that she jumps all over the keyboard coz my hands are in the wrong place. Im supposed to be stroking her not plastic keys and she finds the situation unacceptable. lol

Best Answer

Some people recommend a plastic spray bottle filled with water. There is a certain technique to it but every time your cat jumps up on something you don't want him to give him a shot of water. He will not like it and will learn where not to jump. He will eventually not even jump up on forbidden places when you're not there with this technique.

Best Answer

Thank you but i actually like to wet my pets when its stinking hot to keep them cool so dont use water as a punishment. Im almost there anyhow, just keep on taking her off and putting her on the floor and say firmly no. She prefers my lap to the floor so were making good progress =D

Best Answer

thats when I smack my cat out of the way.

Best Answer

How can the cat possibly even see the cursor when you are sitting on your computer, and the cat is in your lap? <br />
Why do you sit on your computer?

Best Answer

"On the computer " is a figure of speech , right ?

Best Answer

Just messin' with ya. Really, my cats also like the white Wii finger that goes across the television screen when I go to watch Netflix.

Best Answer

Haha my cat LOVES angry birds on my iPad and I downloaded this goldfish app, it has fish swimming across the screen and my cats attack it. Cats are the best entertainment!

Best Answer