mojodojo mojodojo 31-35, M 13 Answers Jan 16, 2012

Why would anyone sign their life away for 2 years to get a free (LOL) phone? Do one of the prepay carriers and just buy your phone up front. I use VirginMobile.

Best Answer

The reception and Internet are useless around my home area. I used to have Virgin Mobile but their use of the Sprint network is no good. I went with Verizon and have great coverage now! 3G speeds all the time! I'd rather overpay for "something" as opposed to paying for "nothing"...which is what I got with Virgin Mobile.

Best Answer

We dumped Verizon where we were tired of $300+ phone bills for two phones. We now have T-Mobile where we pay $100 for unlimited everything on two phones!

Best Answer

If you don't want your phone to break ever again and can deal with a dumbphone, I highly recommend the Casio G'z One Boulder. The battery lasts forever, they're very difficult to break, and they're dirt cheap on Ebay. I bought two for $15 and am still on the first.

Best Answer

dude i still have my envy vx9100m. love the thing. text, internet, phone - its all good.

Best Answer

I just got an Android Razor it works very well

Best Answer

Depending on when you go the broke phone, Verizon will sell you an upgrade at reduce cost, maybe even free.

Best Answer

I had a Droid X it was horrible, Verizon replaced it 7 times. After a year and a half of this I finally gave up and got the IPhone 4s, I LOVE IT.

Best Answer

My dad's Droid goes bonkers on a regular basis.

Best Answer

Mine would drop my network, I would have to shut my phone off and turn it back on just to get the phone to work, many times doing that didn't work. Verizon was awesome about it, but after 7 replacements I got fed up!

Best Answer
Best Answer

I can't tell you, or else your phone will be as good as mine. <br />
We can't have that sort of thing.

Best Answer

I have a really old flip phone through AT&T. It calls, it texts, that's all I ask of a phone.

Best Answer