LizardKing LizardKing 26-30, M 19 Answers Apr 24, 2012

I hope not, the poor baby..

Best Answer

dont kno...but tht wd make for a prtty DUMASS co-wrkr

Best Answer

there's something wrong with this entire question and how people in general behave in the world... i'll help you out a little with this....<br />
your question: my co worker thinks~~~!!! stop right there. yep, your co worker THINKS something about another co worker's life. is she absolutely sure she KNOWS what this other person's life is about or is it just her pathetic OPINION? <br />
learn this about people and you'll be golden. this is the one thing that never fails to annoy me. when people open their mouths just because they THINK something it does not make them right. believing someone else's unfair opinion of another is no less ignorant. people are indeed more stupid than i believed.

Best Answer

He didn't know if it was true or not, that's why he was asking a question..

Best Answer

Yeah, sometimes it's a career move so they can ask for more money to raise their child. I personally would just fake having a child from the very beginning if it weren't illegal.

Best Answer

Ha ha ha ha ha thats sooo funny, Of couse we dooooooooo!

Best Answer

Have you ever met a woman? We do everything for attention right up till our estrogen dies and we start to garden and take long walks. It's not really our fault--it's hormones, but tell that to a woman whose husband cheated although you know that he really loves her--no one believes that it's just hormones till they're gone. Except men who tend to have just enough testostrone to make it through. But women--we are so strong and so powerful and so focused that if men had a clue--they'd be scared. Women like all the species wandering about this planet are clued into one thing--procreating and while your friend may have done it for the attention--the desire for the attention was beyond her control. There is a very good reason why women lose all that at fifty--cause they can then forget about men and focus on grandbabies.

Best Answer

get attention?<br />
if she had a baby she will be Giving her attention.. ALL of it to her baby!!!

Best Answer

I hope not. The last thing an attention seeking woman needs is a baby. Babies are a lot of work, so it is likely to backfire on her.

Best Answer

Well, she already has one kid, this will be the 2nd.

Best Answer

I have a sister sort of like that. Loved the attention she got when she was pregnant. She was totally into it, it was weird. Sadly, she isn't into taking care of her baby.

Best Answer

How would she know? This really is horrible gossip.

Best Answer

Yeah I know lol.

Best Answer

Off balance women do. I had a co-worker that completely faked a pregnancy and miscarriage. She had issues!

Best Answer

i had a co worker that did the same thing....she was pregnant... false positive... then she was pregnant again because they stopped using protection cause they thought she was pregnant.... then she miscarried.. then she was pregnant again... by the end we all hated her

Best Answer

LOL...crazy and sad!

Best Answer

Meow!

Best Answer

Yes, some women do.<br />
Then the novelty wears off and they're often terrible parents.

Best Answer

i really hope not,very sad:(That someone would use a child for attention.

Best Answer

Very doubtful. I think that the your co-worker making this statement has issues, complex issues.

Best Answer

hey I don't recognize you from work

Best Answer

I work in the back, they keep me in the dark so that I do not scare away the customers!

Best Answer