Real simple- step up, be a real parent and put a stop to it.

Best Answer

No doubt! I was thinking the same. Sad state of affairs when a 16 yr old is running the show.

Best Answer

stop it! the 12 yo is in more danger. and it will be your daughter that gets in trouble if it continues.

Best Answer

Screw the job, forget about the coworker, and put a stop to it. By the way, I'd be more concerned about your daughter teaching him about sex than the otherway around. She sounds like a sexual predator.

Best Answer

Ground her until she is 18. This is one ****** up situation and you should take control.<br />
I bet people would be concerned if it was a 16 yo boy having sex with a 12 yo girl.

Best Answer

your co-workers son just became my hero... ;)

Best Answer

I can't stop coughing... ****ahem

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

If the situation was the opposite, 16 yo boy and 12 yo girl, I hope you'd be revolted.

Best Answer

joke dood. refer to comment i made up the list... get a sense of humor. or dont troll me.. either way.. peace

Best Answer

Do you need a piano to fall from great heights....put a stop to it...now...!!! .really some things make my head spin.

Best Answer

What the hell does a 16 year old have in common with a 12 year old? Age is just a number in my house..i pay the bills..the mortgage..food..and my kids don't call the shots on me. Im old school and I don't play. Too many damn ***** assed parents wandering around worrying about damaging their kid's psychological state. You start discipline from the moment they come home you bring them home from the hospital..not when they're older.

Best Answer

If you all have said no..then that's it..amd that boys parents need to be on the same page..cuz..when this thing goes south..and it will..it very well could hit YOU where you live..at your job. Just do what you need to do.. this is a ridiculous situation you adults let your kids get into.

Best Answer

Goodness, who IS the one in charge here? What happened to children having boundaries and rules and expectations?<br />
FFS, BE the damn parent and do some parenting.<br />
People started worrying about offending their kids with rules and now the world is their babsitter. <br />
Step up

Best Answer

yeah, you do need a lot of help!

Best Answer

You probably need to find out specfics. Are they having sex or hanging out privately such that they could? Make them stay public or ground her. If she does not agree and follow thru start taking away phone, car, priveleges.

Best Answer

That is kind of odd, but I don't think it's enough to be "too" concerned.. I highly doubt she's actually dating the little dude, more like hanging out.

Best Answer

It will probably fizzle out very soon without any intervention on your part. Give it another week or two.

Best Answer

that too...

Best Answer

Well, are they actually dating or are you just assuming?

Best Answer

Sounds like this girl is really just hanging out with her friend when she says she is, it just happens to be this boy. I'm sure your daughter is aware that dating a boy at her age who is so much younger would be pointless and they wouldn't be able to do things in grup situations. Which is no fun. Im sure your daughter is smart and you just need to calm down

Best Answer

Good point. I wonder if it occurred to him that the daughter might be joking with him just to see how he would react. Teenagers can be pretty sarcastic and cheeky with their parents. She might know he'd likely flip out and she's having a good laugh at his expense.

Best Answer

she can go to jail and so can you and his mom if you live in florida. Check your state laws!! and what do you mean by dateing. at the movies with you behind them or gone off with no supervision where they have inaproprate touching going on. This can be very bad check your laws!!

Best Answer

Once she turns 18 and if she does become pregnant with his child, she may go to jail/prison for statutory rape. <br />
I would say to the mother that she tells her daughter to find someone else around her age.

Best Answer

I agree with TheLeela

Best Answer

Your 16 year old daughter is not a child anymore. You cannot tell her that she can't date him because she will anyway--that's if they truly are dating. All you can do is put her on birth control if you fear they are having a sexual relationship.

Best Answer

besides that pesky "statutory" thingy oO the boys only 12...

Best Answer

Disagree. At 16 years old, she is still a minor living under her mothers roof, so ya, her mother has every right to tell her who not to date!! Did you not read the question? Shes dating a 12 year old for f**ks sake- whats wrong with that picture?? If anything, the 12 year old is in more danger! Is he not a child as well?

Best Answer

Umm... 16 is still less than 18. She's a child. She can't drink, she can't drive.

Best Answer

Thats right stlcrazy...my parents would have tested my behind with a switch for going against their word..and I'll tell you what..age don't matter to me in my house. Im the queen there and you bet I will tap that *** for disobedience..don't care how old you are..but my kids got that message waaay early in life..all my kids are successful, educated, no babies outside marriage..no one on drugs or in jail..because I taught them hard..and I taught them early. And you bet..lotta love and consistency. Cant start discipline at 10 or 12.. i love my kids too much to let them do what they want.

Best Answer

At 12? I doubt the kid would be even up to it. When I was 12, I dreamed of being with sexy girls and driving Ferrari's in Formula 1 races. Both were about equally attainable to me, and I would probably have been equally clueless what do actually do if I somehow miraculously found myself presented with either option in real life!

Best Answer

Wow I love love love your answer, maybe because it duplicates my situation.

Best Answer

Let them do what they want to.

Best Answer

Yeah, that's probably exactly what Mr. and Mrs. Bin Laden used to say about young Usama and his strange group of school friends.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

You have to accept that kids mature quicker nowadays, my 12 year old daughter dated a 16 year old for two years, she has moved on to a different B/F, and he has had two more G/fs, since my daughter.

Best Answer

Firstly...if the boy is a virgin it's not likely that she'll get an STD from him, unless he has a really dirty uncut, unwashed peen...2ndly, she may innocently like him. Just because she may or may not have kissed him doesn't mean she wants to jump to sex, indeed she may like him because he may be less likely to want that than boys her own age. They're both young, I doubt she's a sex predator. Also, they're only 4 years apart.

Best Answer