yeah like the ones rats and mice use... I used to have one for my cockateil... it had a ball baring in the end of it that he pushed with his beak....<br />
As for the egg... unless your breeding get rid of it as quick as possible... they get real attached to them,,,,

Best Answer

We thought they were boys so this is very unexpected. The egg is definitely a live one :o)

Best Answer

good luck with the new arrival....
I used to have 2 cockatiels Herchel and Layla....
Herchel was my favorite he loved to sit on my shoulder ETC...
and for a year or so he went through a phase where he even used to clip my toe nails with his beak... crazy...
and when he was done he would break away the jagged crescent shaped nail and crunch on it for like 10 minutes ...
Funny as all hell to watch and its crazy how it would send shivers up your spine every time LOL...
good little bird.......

Best Answer

Had the exact same problem once.Australian birds a quite aggressive until they know who their master is.<br />
Solution :spray them with a male pheromone. most good pet stores have them.

Best Answer

Good idea, but will it interfere with breeding ? I like the idea of more little chickies :o)

Best Answer

Give her an unshelled peanut, and be quick about it when she's chowing down. Give her another when you replace the water dispenser. Wait, are they the birds that eat peanuts?

Best Answer

I'm not sure. I know they like cornflakes. I will try distracting them, though. Thanks for that. Wish me luck :o)

Best Answer

I just checked DON'T give her peanuts! Unsalted popcorn is ok. I'm trying to think of things that will keep her busy for awhile.

Best Answer

hose

Best Answer

Nice idea, but it's a tube feeder (enclosed at the top)

Best Answer

send the feesh in ? :)

Best Answer

Install a sprinkler system.

Best Answer

No, that would lead to more biting :o(

Best Answer