I went through the same shyte with a former boyfriend - that's why he's a former boyfriend. He had other women's #s in his cell phone that he claimed were women he was just friends with, and who kept bothering him. Dump that guy and move on!

Best Answer

Your instinct is your best friend. Trust it because most of the time it is right. If you can afford it, I would hire a private investigator. This is your life you are talking about. Don't waste it on a guy who is going to lie to you and not giving you the respect that you deserve. Him not answering you and him calling you controlling and possessive is his way of covering up. Don't fall for it. If you can't afford a private investigator, then be your own private investigator but be smart about it. Lay off him for a bit. Make him believe that you believe him and don't ask him anymore questions. In the mean time......look at the receipts, go through his pockets, call his work to make sure he is there, etc. Then, when you have enough concrete evidence to throw at him I would dump his ***. Don't make him take you for a fool. <br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

Offense is the best form of defence. so when he says you're controlling he's just deflecting you away from the truth.

Best Answer

not at work when he says he was? women's numbers in his pocket? these would be red flags to me. do you really need the confession when you have the evidence? and telling you that you're controlling and possessive is a classic move on the part of someone who is doing wrong.

Best Answer

hi girl. a good thing i read was that if you knew that he was cheating on you, you would leave him. that means to me that you have respect for yourself. great. i've learnt in my life that when 'that something' which for me is the Holy Spirit, it usually is right. love, before he takes away any of your dignity, drop him. if he is the prince, he will be back. it not, he is not worth it. i know, harsh words, but i have seen it so many times... God bless and peace for you.

Best Answer