tonybologna tonybologna 70+, M 15 Answers May 21, 2012

If you live in America then you ARE 'your country'. 'We the people' and all that...

Best Answer

With due respect to everyone's valid anger, where else would you rather live if it were doable?

Best Answer

I agree...I'm not exactly enthralled right now myself but there is no where else I'd rather live.

Best Answer

We should not have to leave. We need to take our Country back.

Best Answer

But I can't dismiss the complaints- But- my husband makes a nice living , the schools my kids attend are excellent, my 2 daughters are graduating college next year and a highly rated grad school is available-For all Her flaws this country still offers my family opportinities to live well and to grow. I see Her flaws and I am ever reminded I can scream them from my rooftop and the government won't put a bullet in my head like other places

Best Answer

Right now you can.

Best Answer

yes I can

Best Answer

I don't expect it to do anything for me. I gave up on it long ago.....

Best Answer

You're not the only one!

Best Answer

The authorities here in the UK are community mobbing/gang stalking me tony,through the police,councils,housing authority and neighbours recruited from groups such as neighbourhood watch.Their objective is to force me to suicide or mental breakdown.They havnt got a chance pal.

Best Answer

Increasing the amount of tax they take from me as a pensioner so that they can give it to their poor friends who get paid (I won't say earn) over 50 grand a year by reducing their tax by 10%

Privatising the National Health Service by letting private companies run parts of it for profit

... oh, don't get me started !!

Best Answer

Robbing me blind then making me wait 6 weeks to find out if i'm dying or not!

Best Answer

Taking everything under the disguise of taxes

Best Answer

Can't live but we have to pay them taxes.

Best Answer