O,please feel free to look at certain peoples answers like karchamadeo isnt that the nicest comment ever they should have more people like him on the internet
ICEDCOFFEE13 ICEDCOFFEE13 13-15, F 6 Answers Jul 22, 2012

It's usually not difficult to get to class on time in middle school. Just go straight to class and you won't have a problem. If you want to stand out in the hall and talk for a minute, that's fine as long as your next class isn't all the way on the other side of a large school. Just start heading to class once you notice the halls are clearing out, or if you hear the warning bell. That should get you there in time.

Best Answer

Wow, that was just...wow... First of all, please do not attempt to teach your cousin about grammar.. Secondly, getting to class on time isn't a problem for a majority of students. Only for those who have no sense of time. Hopefully your cousin has more sense than you.

Best Answer

And you try not to teach anybody social skills because I know a couple places u could of got your but beat up for saying that enough grammer for you.

Best Answer

Ouch

Best Answer

And I wouldn't be in those types of places. Still, I would say the same no matter who the person and have (Downtown miami, random store. Talked down to a guy because of his grammar. I would do it again.)

Best Answer

Hmm but if your to stuck up theres a saying dont judge a book bye its cover thats doesnt mean I talk like that so that means your willing to get mugged or killed trying to be a smartazz

Best Answer

Cover, no. Mannerisms and means of expression yes. And I really have to say, those who get mugged somewhat deserve it. I mean who goes to secluded areas of ill repute. And really little girl, if your going to curse, at least spell it right; its just ghastly.

Best Answer

If you're on here to troll shouldn't you go for something a bit more challenging than making a thirteen year old girl feel bad about themselves? You must play video games on easy mode :/

Best Answer

Oh mannnnn! Middle School! I'm so sorry! May the force be with you! Seriously!

Best Answer

Y

Best Answer

Experience. Not only have I been-there-done-that, I now have 2 sons in Middle School. My older sister says, those years are the hardest because kids are just beginning to learn some important lessons in life.

Best Answer

Going from one class....to the next.

Best Answer

0_0 thank u that helped very much

Best Answer

Uh, you're welcome.

Best Answer

uh well... when you get out of one class... go to the next one.

Best Answer