ravikuma ravikuma 22-25, M 9 Answers Jul 15, 2012

Isn't your cousin's sister also your cousin? What's the problem with going out for an evening with a cousin? Unless it is something you don't like doing....in which case, you say, nicely, that you really don't enjoy those activities, but that you'd like to spend some time together doing something else. She's your cousin. I love spending time with my cousins.

Best Answer

yes i like her ,but she is my cousin .she want me with her for sometime and i like it with her spending time with her.but i am afraid of

Best Answer

Afraid of what?

Best Answer

actives and her husband's too .she like in going out with me than her husband .

Best Answer

Afraid of, what? You afraid of her? Or that people will talk and think there is something more going on?

Best Answer

if she say me for relationship .i can't control my self .now it self i am controling my self as per her actives and i can't ask her for any thing as she is my cousin

Best Answer

Okay, then you should stay away. If you fear you may do something inappropriate with her, don't go.

Best Answer

o k .but she offerly call me for out going

Best Answer

you can call her the "Dancing Queen" if ABBA's song ever plays or you could "Turn The Beat Around"

Best Answer

make babies

Best Answer

let me try

Best Answer

cousin sister? Are you from West Virginia by any chance?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Wouldn't she be your cousin as well?

Best Answer

she is my cousin .i like her but no on that way

Best Answer

Just dont push the Outer Limits - you might be surprised at what you find there becaause you will have no control over it, in fact,<br />
"There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now in control of the transmission. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousands channels, or expand one single image to crystal clarity and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the next hour, we will control all that you see and hear."

Best Answer

bbiiiiiiiii

Best Answer