flirtyemma121 flirtyemma121 18-21, F 4 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

You are a teen and he is a teen. There are a lot of things that just cannot be explained at that age.

I would guess that he was afraid to admit that he asked you out and did not want to have the guys tease him about having a girlfriend.

The best thing to do is to simply ask him.

Best Answer

we still flirt with each other and we hug and he hits me in my bottom u know teen stuff does tht means he still like me?

Best Answer

Yes, but he may not want others to know it. It is that awkward point in a guys life where he wants to have a girl but the guys will toment him for it.

Best Answer

Cuz we have music class toghether amd everybody in the class knows we like each other they always tease us then wen he.looks at me he says "f--- you" but he say it playfully then I said "f--- you to" then he said "wen?"

Best Answer

Maybe he thought it was none of your friend's business. Maybe the question embarrassed him. Maybe he said that because you haven't been out yet.

Doesn't sound like a huge deal to me. As long as he keeps the date. If that goes well, you can ask him about it later.

Best Answer

Drop him like something you found in the toilet.

Best Answer