sxysxy sxysxy 16-17 20 Answers Jun 26, 2009

I went through that too. Two years ago.<br />
I just kept cool and tried finding other fish in the pond. And now when she's around, i don't feel anything.<br />
Its just like when ur elbow hits something. It hurts strong, but it passes soon.

Best Answer

Theres not really much you can do, its better off just to get your mind off it and except the fact he is taken, i know from personal experience there is no point wasting energy on something that isnt going to go anywhere, saves a lot of pain and confusion, and wondering what makes her so much "better" then you. It would be pretty pointless dwelling on something when its clear that nothing is going to come out of it.

Best Answer

I know how that feels. :(

Best Answer

its just a crush.. so find another crush.

Best Answer

he has already been chosen you need to move on.

Best Answer

Suck it up and move on.

Best Answer

Dont take this the wrong way but this is really no problem at all, remember: boys are boys and she's just a girlfriend so get in there and fight believe me he will bite you just gotta be a "better" girlfriend, thank me l8tr when he is "yours"

Best Answer

He is with someone. The faster you accept that, the sooner you can move on. Everything happens for a reason, you will find someone better.

Best Answer

'Crush' meaning you have never dated him I suppose? If that is the case take the lesson from it that you needed to ask him out when you realized you liked him for the next guy and trust me... there will be a next guy at your age! Good luck and relax... life is really fun when you give it a chance!

Best Answer

Be happy for him, you might get a chance one day and you don't want to ruin it now.

Best Answer

well so sorry this happend it happend to me i almost cried just try to forget him or if that is impossible cause he's so hot find a way to impress him and let him know what he's missing. GOOD LUCK

Best Answer

Be his friend...if you are his friend...there's nothing much else you can do and at least you have that much with him. I know the feeling cause i'm going through it, myself. In the meantime, find something/someone else to occupy your time...you will find that you will soon be thinking less and less about him!!!

Best Answer

DO NOT TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL unless she comes to you telling her how bad her relationship is! <br />
if you really care about her, you should want the best for her. you may know you're better than the guy she's with, but if that's true she'll figure in time.

Best Answer

Don't know if you dated the man or were involved with him but I hope that you at least asked him out when you had a chance.

Best Answer

Get over it. He was never your boyfriend and obviosuly if he was interested in you, you would have been the girlfriend.

Best Answer

I know how you feel, my compassion for you i know it is hard but you may learn to forget him just take it easy.. Take care :)

Best Answer

You have feelings for him, so one of those could be wanting him to be happy. I practice that every day. :P

Best Answer

it really depends on how serious it is with your crush and his gf. <br />
your best bet is to be your self and be friends (if you are not already). this is ideal because if things dont work out with your crush and his gf you will be then be able to get your 'foot in the door'. <br />
however be wary. dont try to split them up or anything like that. that **** never goes down well!

Best Answer

Unfortunately thats a very sad situation. One that I myself can't stand when it happens to me. The only thing you can do is remain friends and hope you find someone else or they break up. Do not do anything that will help them break up though or he may never respect you or you will feel guilt.

Best Answer

Act normal. Have him see who the real you is all about.

Best Answer