So I have a crush, and everything was normal not until I attended my classmate's birthday who was his best friend and my stupid classmates made it obvious that I have a crush on him, Now he knows. After few months, I went to church alone and when I looked to my left side I saw him staring at me and looking into my eyes but he's not smiling, like it was more of a blank face.. Im not sure but he kept staring at me even if I caught him. It was like about 5 seconds until I felt awkward and break the eye contact and I pretended to look the other way. Guys, what does that mean? Is he thinking I'm some kind of a stalker?
isha07 isha07 18-21, F 5 Answers Jun 15 in Dating & Relationships

Haha mb he likes you back . I had a girl I used to work with that would stare at me during my lunch breaks espc when,i was eating or drinking . I didn't notice for a while but the coworkers did . And thought it hilarious . When they asked me if I liked her I said I thought she was a bit strange , after that she would storm through the lunch room looking straight ahead and slam door behind her . Poor her lol . Sad thing. Would a been a fairly good match .But that non romantic endorsement of her mightn' t have gone down very well either . Oh well

Best Answer

I think she likes you, I also stare at my crush but only if he's not looking xD and not in a creepy way. Maybe she got shy because that's what I felt after my crush found out i like him.
I think she's just waiting for you.

Best Answer

He's prob interested. Was trying to figure you out. Or maybe a overacted way to try n show interest . You were there . Decide which. But either way does sound like you've interested him . Even if he stand offish and " does a peter" like I did to keep " stupid" ( nosy classmates, workmates) from knowing its a bit ( ha) reciprocal

Best Answer

thank you for that response :) I guess I'll have to deal with him confidently next time and forget my shyness

Best Answer

I was going to ask . Are you sure you havent been caught staring and not realised . I think she was ha. After one female she knew asked me " if I would marry her ,In a ratings/score kind o way and I replied in a similar vein ..." ah ...? .. given a couple of years". It got back to me ....after doing the rounds at work . That she was " going to marry me in two years". Yikes my reply taken way out of context. Stupid friend of hers for letting that out. After that my aloofness was returned.

Best Answer

And once when I was asked if I liked her now . I replied " in small doses" ha. But it gets weirder , much , weirder. (Waiting for me? Prob given up now . Been two years and moved out of town for that time . Next post ....the weird stuff

Best Answer

Haha I just don't know but I try to act cool as possible when he's around. xD

If her friend asks you, I think that is one of the most dead give away haha it only means she's talking about you to her.

Best Answer

Once or twice, after I asked her to help me move a heavy awkward item and I said thanks, I got barely audible squeaky reply " thats ok ". Hmm was she puffed from the exertion or the proximity
.lol. And she hatched a few schemes , the last of which was to bring her mattress and few things into work to stay temporarily, while moving flats. ( I was staying onsite in mobile accom b/c it was out of town work . Later that afternoon ( Saturday) after '. moving in ' and asking me what's for dinner . Boss turns up and told me to find other accom for the weekend . and found her other accom .Darn she was foiled again .

Best Answer

After that the boss ' let her go ' ." Ur fired" Hmm I still not got to the weird stuff. After moving back to home town I find out my near neighbours one property away from mine have the husband and wife's names are the same as me and " my" crush(ee?). When I tell them back where I was working they say " ha you missed out" not sure whether they meant there or with my neighbour.But if only they knew.
..When neighbors wife comes over ( to buy something,she sometimes seems a little
.....distracted. Once she came over with sexy secretary type glasses on and fresh makeup . Hmmm never seen her in glasses but they were the cliched sexy secretary look. Was a little tricky to ' read' her but I was getting complimented on certain abilities. I'm sure it was just ummm ummm ( brain fade here) but anyway just customer interest lol. But good grief I like the husband and her both as ppl . But to rate her umm it'd be a deff Yes! . But anything . untowards. It'd feel bldy weird , wierd even . Him having my name. Feel like cheatn on myself

Best Answer

No I haven't told the neighbours about the same names thing and " crushee her"from out of town who' d have two sets of j & j living virtually next door. How would that even look ? The wife J mite think it hilarious and really cool . The husband j prob think I'm on some sort of wife swap fantasy.Prob get anti. Haha , and he's a good sort. Hope that wife j is loyal to him. * ponders that one.

Best Answer

But wait it gets wierder. There's another girl " j" who had hots for me. I not know her name for a while but when I found out it was like ha! ??? Are you kidding me. Whenever I called into her shop she was straight onto me. With well practised sales lines ( as I later realised) But there was other stuff. * note to readers. No this isn't going to turn into sex fantasy post. Just facts. Anyway shop "j" would stand in front of me one hand " worrying! a nipple as she was talking to me in shop . I'll say worrying rather than playing with b/c it was subconscious.( surely) lol surely sales targets were nt that hard to meet. One time she realised what she was doing I think. After that was a bit less friendly. Can u say "BUSTED". Crazy . Not meaning to have this take away from coworker crushee but three with same name out of total of six women who ve just crushed on me. 50% with same name . And no the names are not jack n Jill ...." went up the hill" ... :p. The names are names more similar than that :D There have been two potential kidnappers I never got the names of. On two diff occasions while out solo hiking a female solo hiker has barred my path not letting me past till question time is over. Lol they're usually braver in packs( groups of two) . But not always I guess . But coworker crushee was levels above other ' interested missed opportunities.Darn nver knew I had the hots for her too

Best Answer

hahaha oh man who do you really like? hahaha

Best Answer

Number 3. Too young . Number two married . So leaves number one ha. Well in a case of " the one " it'd only be number one . But just the whole them all having the same name thing made it strange. Kinda like having three potential ' stalkers ' ( your description) all with same name in an overlapping time period .

Best Answer

All after a ' jack '. Well one already had one , had eye on a second one .

Best Answer

It is possible this "man" is in actuality a bona fide brain eating zombie. Be very careful..

Best Answer

Yeah he stared at me like he wants to eat my brains. hehe jk.

Best Answer

It seems to me that he might be looking for a positive response to know to smile. Guys are dumb in the ways of love, be blunt.

Best Answer

I was also thinking he was trying to smile but he couldn't. Or maybe I was not able to notice because I was surprised.Even I, don't know how to smile at him.lol and yeah he's kind of lame.

Best Answer

As a guy I have heard many times of relationships that never happened because the 2 persons involved were reluctant to get started and risk being embarrassed. Some of them involved me and the girls I would have loved to test a relationship with them. No risk taken, no wins to be had.

Best Answer

He's best friend told me (who was a classmate of mine) he's a type of guy who doesn't make a move and yes im aware of it. hehe. I think I'm one of those people who are reluctant of being embarassed xD. and yeah you're right, No risk taken, No wins. I hope I'll have the courage next time.

Best Answer

*His

Best Answer