I'm 22 years old. Do you think this is a sign of something bad?
dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 19, 2012

holy crap i am not the father..i am not

Best Answer

Well not sure this is any help but I am 37 I started at 15 and to be honest mine has never got into a regular pattern I can be anything from 1 to 5 days late in any normal month although currently 2 days late seems to be me.

Best Answer

Yea. Are you under pressure lately? Or on medication?

Best Answer

No meds, and I am stressed but not any more than usual. Cycle has been this long for a few months now give or take a day or two.

Best Answer

Are you under excess stress?

Best Answer

I have been stressed but not more than usual. Cycle has been this long for a few months now give or take a day or two.

Best Answer

Well I'd go get checked out. Just to be on the safe side. As I am not a woman, but a man. My other thought is, if you are sexually active and on birth control, this could cause some issues. Then I could be 100% wrong......and I'm sure someone will let me know.

Best Answer

I went to the doctor about the same age as you over the exact same thing...he said "you'll be fine don't worry about it, you might grow out of it or it is just the rhythm of your body". I did fine.

Best Answer