just ignore her..dont give her a dime

Best Answer

to maryforfamily... walk away. Matter of fact RUN!! Your sister sounds like an narcissistic -abusive sister. Wash your hands of them all!! I am going through the same thing. I lived with mom til her stroke... I had creditors wanting money that I didn't had since I lost my job. Afraid of creditors doing eletronic funds transferrs by using bank routing numbers and my account number... Mom open an separate bank account which only my money was deposited and it protected my money. Mom only lived on little over thousand dollars in social security and 600. in pension each month. I deposited mine and my sons social security checks and child support into that account. I help mom pay for her meds out of that account and at the same time paid my mortgage. After she died, my sister now executorix is saying "I owe the family that money back" she knows its was my money!!!! This occurred back in 2005 through march of 2007.Now she and my brothers saying mom paid my house payments... in fact the money was mine! Mom left a will for her home to be sold. My home is only in my name never had I sign my home over to mom so her name is NOT on my home.

Best Answer

Whose house can't Jane pay the bills for? If it is your parents house, then use your dad's money to pay the bills until the estate is settled. If it is Jane's house, then too bad for her!

Best Answer

She says my parents house but I found out she is lying about that too. She has taken the money and hid it so that the state won't take it for the nursing home. That money was never given to me as a loan, Dad wanted to help so that when Mom went to the nursing home (Alzheimers) he could come live with us. He just didn't live long after my sisters took everything away from him.

Best Answer

Money is not important family is, if you do not need the money to survive then give it to your sister, God always provides.

Best Answer

We spent the money building space for Dad to live with us. That was the basis for why he gave to us at all. Now he is gone and she's gotten control and is letting greed tear us apart. I only told all 6 of my siblings about the loan because when the estate does settle after my mom passes I wanted them to deduct that from my share.

Best Answer

Kill her.

Best Answer

I hope you are being funny. It's just exhausting to find out what is really important to family.

Best Answer