I find that in annoying or unwanted company a good drop of self deception can make it more bearable tell yourself your going for some other reason there's no easy way out there never is

Best Answer

Go! If you don't go, then you'll never get used to it, and you'll regret it later! So just go.

Best Answer

but there would be to many people there, also I might see somebody I know and they might talk to me and I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to go because if I go then I might have a panic attack in front of everyone.

Best Answer

Well who cares if you meet someone that you know, you can talk to them. Even if you're awkward, they wouldn't really care. Imagine if you saw someone awkward, you wouldn't really care. I doubt that you'll have a panic attack, and even if you did, who cares, you'll get better later. Imagine when you're like 20 years old, and still can't get out of the house because you never bothered to! You wouldn't want that. So you better just get on with it and do it now, while you can. The earlier the better.

Best Answer

Good advice if a bit harsh

Best Answer

ah the dilemmas of a teenager.....

Best Answer

Sometimes parents don't actually bother listening and considering our feelings about stuff. The only problem is, you don't always get to choose.

Best Answer

Go. You need to get out of the house.

Best Answer

It is better to show some maturity and attend your sister's event with your family.

Best Answer

Go
Or tell him what you posted

Best Answer