baris9012 baris9012 13-15, M 7 Answers Jun 12 in Parenting & Family

Stay out of his business. Thats what. Just cause you call someone love it doesnt mean you love them romantically. My friend calls me love and he is gay so he cannot possible love me romantically.

Best Answer

I am really sorry

Best Answer

fake. go away you freaking spammer!

Best Answer

In London, women are addressed as "love" all the time. It does not mean that we are having an affair with every stall holder in the market.

Best Answer

I dont live in england

Best Answer

I was just giving you an example. Sometimes people will put something on a message that is a harmless gesture. I hope that things work out well for you and your parents.

Best Answer

been there when I was 7.. be strong.

Best Answer

What did the text say? Give us more information. Because if you are wrong and tell your mom, wow, it'll be bad.

Best Answer

Well it said that my father loved her and had a dream about her. And thinked about her

Best Answer

Do you know who she is?

Best Answer

No I dont

Best Answer

It sounds bad, but what if it's a teenager that he is mentoring. I often tell a teen whom I'm mentoring in text that I love her, miss her, etc.

Best Answer

She works with my dad I think

Best Answer

Ouch. Good luck.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say anything just yet. I would keep my eyes open and if more suspicious activity occurs, then talk to your dad first.

Best Answer