InexperiencedLiterally InexperiencedLiterally 16-17, F 4 Answers May 12, 2012

question is what if she's okay with his cheating, while you're not? it's her decision to stay blind and it seems like you want to force her

Best Answer

Mhmm I never thought she might not care & me forceful :( u sound right

Best Answer

hey lyndzee youre awake call me 813 770 6274 tell me that hes cheating. so i now its you. i dont believe you i want proof

Best Answer

and if he was cheating on me it would break my heart. we have a cond and a commitment.

Best Answer

Who's lyndzee?

Best Answer

if he is cha=eatng then ill be the one killling myself, jesus christ why are you tormenting me? you call yourself a god and do this to me? you have no idea the damge youve caused me by hacking and stalking me. Everything was fine til you strted fiuckign with my head, you gotta stop and hes gonna see this too im telling him you say hes cheating and you can tell him you told me since youre there, cool?

Best Answer

NO hell like be baby you know wouldn't cheat on you be like look through my phone.....lies.! He erased everything he has my mom phone to he's controlling

Best Answer

Your what? Mom? Tell your dad unless he quits you will tell- then keep your word

Best Answer

I tinker I will do this but I dad is kind of intimidating even to me plus he had way more me than I do him

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

I'm saying how can that possibly be threat to him he could be like I'll take your phone your computer whatever he wants

Best Answer

Is his gf a troll?

Best Answer