sheetlat86 sheetlat86 18-21, F 36 Answers Jan 5, 2010

I want someone to lick my ***** :( god I'm so wet!

Best Answer

i love to lick :)

Best Answer

I would lick your *****... I would love to

Best Answer

keep letting him lick you and mabey you can take it to the next step by waking up but letting him keep doing it and then start wrapping your legs around him then humping him. he will like this and will start to have an errection then after that happens what you do is take off your clothes and his and start to feel his penis. after that let him shove his "thing" into your"thing" and hump him and scratch his back till your "thing" and his "thing" start to feel numb. trust me I've done it 5 times.

Best Answer

You obviously like it and no harm is being done.. so where is the issue?

Best Answer

Hello Lara14,
I am idiotinlove2 and I just sent you a message and added you as a friend. I can give you 2 different answers on this, if you really want to know the issue. Please add me as a friend.
Thank you,
idiotinlove2

Best Answer

i say get revenge one night when he is sleeping go give him head, see how he likes getting oraled in his sleep. that should teach him a lesson.

Best Answer

Oh ya that will teach him! He will love it! I know I would!

Best Answer

This is just totally wrong in more ways than I'm prepared to discuss. I feel nauseated.

Best Answer

I think it's better not to mingle the roles in life. Father's role with you is not of your husband. Father should have sex with your mother not you. This will destroy the social and family system. There would no difference between Humans and Animals.

Best Answer

I agree with my brother cos your dad is not you lover. He could end up having sex with you. Where is your mother. Do you want to take her place. Pls let him stop

Best Answer

Let him then fuckhim

Best Answer

My dad used to lick mine..I really liked ..

Best Answer

mmmm if you are enjoying it i would continue to let him...if i was you i would sleep with my legs spread wide open.

Best Answer

same here hahah i'd love it!

Best Answer

stop

Best Answer

take a sharpened pencil and next time he does it ram the pencil in his ear, he sounds like the kind of nut who would enjoy that

Best Answer

what the hell.....maintain some dignity of father daughter pious relation..stop it immediately its something u sould enjoy with ur b.f or hubby

Best Answer

Tell him to keep going.

Best Answer

Talk to your mom, if she is O.K with it or you dont have one give it all you got, have sex with him, rim him, whatever you want!

Best Answer

This is abuse and it is so wrong for a father to do this.. Why would he want to do this.. He is your dad for christ sake. What the hell is this man thinking of?

Best Answer

Mif u like it then go for it sit on his face ride him shame its not me haha

Best Answer

Let him lick u sit on his face *** all over his face mmmmm

Best Answer

come over here i will too lick yours

Best Answer

No but u are feeling.

Best Answer

Make him stop , it is ur dad!

Best Answer