sheetlat86 sheetlat86 18-21, F 30 Answers Jan 5, 2010

I want someone to lick my ***** :( god I'm so wet!

Best Answer

i love to lick :)

Best Answer

I would lick your *****... I would love to

Best Answer

keep letting him lick you and mabey you can take it to the next step by waking up but letting him keep doing it and then start wrapping your legs around him then humping him. he will like this and will start to have an errection then after that happens what you do is take off your clothes and his and start to feel his penis. after that let him shove his "thing" into your"thing" and hump him and scratch his back till your "thing" and his "thing" start to feel numb. trust me I've done it 5 times.

Best Answer

You obviously like it and no harm is being done.. so where is the issue?

Best Answer

Hello Lara14,
I am idiotinlove2 and I just sent you a message and added you as a friend. I can give you 2 different answers on this, if you really want to know the issue. Please add me as a friend.
Thank you,
idiotinlove2

Best Answer

i say get revenge one night when he is sleeping go give him head, see how he likes getting oraled in his sleep. that should teach him a lesson.

Best Answer

Oh ya that will teach him! He will love it! I know I would!

Best Answer

This is just totally wrong in more ways than I'm prepared to discuss. I feel nauseated.

Best Answer

I think it's better not to mingle the roles in life. Father's role with you is not of your husband. Father should have sex with your mother not you. This will destroy the social and family system. There would no difference between Humans and Animals.

Best Answer

I agree with my brother cos your dad is not you lover. He could end up having sex with you. Where is your mother. Do you want to take her place. Pls let him stop

Best Answer

Let him then fuckhim

Best Answer

My dad used to lick mine..I really liked ..

Best Answer

mmmm if you are enjoying it i would continue to let him...if i was you i would sleep with my legs spread wide open.

Best Answer

same here hahah i'd love it!

Best Answer

stop

Best Answer

take a sharpened pencil and next time he does it ram the pencil in his ear, he sounds like the kind of nut who would enjoy that

Best Answer

what the hell.....maintain some dignity of father daughter pious relation..stop it immediately its something u sould enjoy with ur b.f or hubby

Best Answer

****** is legal in some countries but not all, so what your dad is doing may be legally wrong in your part of the world, try to think beyoned the the pleasure you dad is getting and that which you are receiving and think not only of the law but of your mothers thoughts if she were to find out or to witness this going on, You dont say if your mother is about or are you in a happy home or not, I know one family where the father was using the middle daughter for 10yrs for this sort of act, she was doing it willingly to protect her two sisters from it with full knowledge of the mother knowing what was happening, the girl then started at our church and through teaching and salvation the family got together and talked in the church, each giving their own account of there action openly to the congregation and the family was sved from ruin.

Best Answer

Tell him to keep going.

Best Answer

Talk to your mom, if she is O.K with it or you dont have one give it all you got, have sex with him, rim him, whatever you want!

Best Answer

This is abuse and it is so wrong for a father to do this.. Why would he want to do this.. He is your dad for christ sake. What the hell is this man thinking of?

Best Answer

he is a pervert and should stop and you should not let him do it.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I would allow him to do it. Make sure you slowly grind your wetness on his face. Give out little quiet pouty noises. If your a good girl maybe he will finger your vag...even better have him train your other hole gently with his fingers. Once he starts giving you the pleasure of fingers make sure to glaze them nice and wet to show your appreciation. I wish my daddy would have licked me. All he hand me do was stroke his member.

Best Answer

What do you do

Best Answer