I want someone to lick my ***** :( god I'm so wet!

Best Answer

i love to lick :)

Best Answer

I would lick your *****... I would love to

Best Answer

keep letting him lick you and mabey you can take it to the next step by waking up but letting him keep doing it and then start wrapping your legs around him then humping him. he will like this and will start to have an errection then after that happens what you do is take off your clothes and his and start to feel his penis. after that let him shove his "thing" into your"thing" and hump him and scratch his back till your "thing" and his "thing" start to feel numb. trust me I've done it 5 times.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure he's already hard

Best Answer

You obviously like it and no harm is being done.. so where is the issue?

Best Answer

Hello Lara14,
I am idiotinlove2 and I just sent you a message and added you as a friend. I can give you 2 different answers on this, if you really want to know the issue. Please add me as a friend.
Thank you,
idiotinlove2

Best Answer

i say get revenge one night when he is sleeping go give him head, see how he likes getting oraled in his sleep. that should teach him a lesson.

Best Answer

Oh ya that will teach him! He will love it! I know I would!

Best Answer

This is just totally wrong in more ways than I'm prepared to discuss. I feel nauseated.

Best Answer

I think it's better not to mingle the roles in life. Father's role with you is not of your husband. Father should have sex with your mother not you. This will destroy the social and family system. There would no difference between Humans and Animals.

Best Answer

I agree with my brother cos your dad is not you lover. He could end up having sex with you. Where is your mother. Do you want to take her place. Pls let him stop

Best Answer

Let him then fuckhim

Best Answer

My dad used to lick mine..I really liked ..

Best Answer

mmmm if you are enjoying it i would continue to let him...if i was you i would sleep with my legs spread wide open.

Best Answer

same here hahah i'd love it!

Best Answer

stop

Best Answer

take a sharpened pencil and next time he does it ram the pencil in his ear, he sounds like the kind of nut who would enjoy that

Best Answer

what the hell.....maintain some dignity of father daughter pious relation..stop it immediately its something u sould enjoy with ur b.f or hubby

Best Answer

Tell him to keep going.

Best Answer

Talk to your mom, if she is O.K with it or you dont have one give it all you got, have sex with him, rim him, whatever you want!

Best Answer

This is abuse and it is so wrong for a father to do this.. Why would he want to do this.. He is your dad for christ sake. What the hell is this man thinking of?

Best Answer

I don't know how old you are but if you are enjoying it you might as well wake up, spread em' and take your daddy's wet happy toungue as deeply as you can get it to go. Fact is, only two tongues ever truly ache to savor a girls ***** as long as they live if they can. The first one is Daddy... he would generally prefer his precious Babygirl's over any other. The second... Is your loyal devoted four legged bf. Trust me honey if you are having a good time with daddy... good ol' Fito's ready to show off his skills. let us know who you decide is best

Best Answer

do what you like :)

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Everyone who is saying this is okay or telling her you want to **** is either psychotic or a major sex offender. Shut up all you disgusting pervs, this is sick!!

Best Answer