Mine did, best thing that ever happened, he is loaded but I don't want to be part of that, he got himself a whole other family....

Best Answer

Quit being naughty, if you are. If you're not, then buck up as it's time to support yourself anyway. See this as a nudge out of the nest.

Best Answer

If he doesn't mean it then he won't.

Best Answer

Mine has. Wrote me a "resignation" letter and hand-delivered it to me last July. Wanna know who "told" him to write it? Pastor T.D. Jakes. Haven't read the thing, and do not intend to. But I've kept it. If your dad disowns you, you'll be JUST FINE.

Best Answer

Wow. Sounds like your dads involved in a religous cult.

Best Answer

It is a cult, that is for sure. My dad--or better yet, my father, I should say, because a "dad" is both your friend AND father--is quite discontented with ME because I won't listen to or abide his BS. He is an angry, angry man, and a sociopath--and he fails to realize it. But if your dad throws you out, remember that there are places in society for you.

Best Answer

Unfortunaltey we cant pick our parents and sometimes they do more harm than good. Its better that you dont speak to him. I hope I find somewhere I can stay in the meantime. thank-you for the encouragement.

Best Answer