4kittins 4kittins 16-17, T 6 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in Addiction

Yes.

Best Answer

i clock 10 hrs of xbox or pc games every day for the last 8-9 months so i dont know how to stop

Best Answer

Throw the g-d thing out the window, tell whoever is paying for your subscriptions to man-up and tell you to f-off, go outside, sleep outside, run, swim, sit and watch the outside world happen.

Best Answer

yes it is really easy to get addicted to games. Last year i was absolutely addicted to League of Legends. I controlled myself by telling my dad to lock the computer in our garage until i got over the addiction. After about 3 weeks i stopped thinking about it. I also started getting better grades :D. Eventually my Dad put my computer back and i still play LoL, but I'm no longer addicted(I play about 4 games a week)

Best Answer

I put this up a long time ago and I play 40 or 50 games a week ...
god dam league just takes all my time meh but its fun so... keep on keepin on

Best Answer

Not chemically addicted like drugs, but mentally you can be. Psychologically, of course.

Best Answer

Totally

Best Answer

You can be addicted to anything believe it or not if you have a daily routine or not your addicted it is all about the way you see things ;-)

Best Answer

Yes! I am addicted to a particular game called Zuma. I don't allow myself to play it because it's really tough for me to stop playing it.

Best Answer