defconfigueroa defconfigueroa 22-25, M 12 Answers Jan 25, 2013 in Parenting & Family

tell him to go **** himself

Best Answer

Hate is a very strong word which is just the opposite of love. I would never use this word to anybody especially when it comes to my own kids.

Best Answer

get a job and move out.

Best Answer

If you don't know why he said that, ask him. After you have te answer then decide what to do. My guess: If you still live with him, move out ASAP.

Best Answer

have you ever said that you hated him?<br />
people throw a lot of words around when they're angry. think about what happened before he said that.<br />
im pretty certain he still loves you.

Best Answer

Move out.

Best Answer

Get a job instead of being a drain on society, get a 'girl'freind instead of a 'boy' freind, and maybe at point in time he'll lighten up on you.

Best Answer

That's rough but something must have been going on......?

Best Answer

I'm gonna tell you something that could set you free if you believed me. He does hate you and he had the decency to tell you. Hate and love are both strong emotions and a lot of parents are just apathetic--those people have problems. Too much love and you're dependent forever but hate, hate sets you free. Hate is pure energy converted onto you and I bet he's beating himself up for it cause he doesn't want to lose you all together, he has more pain that his sadistic self wants to push on you till he breaks you like he was broken and why he can't love. Let him go. He's made a mistake and wants to get you back cause he went too far--but, let him go and move on. He's told you his truth-- that he's not capable of love but he still needs you--let him go and find your life cause it's all there just waiting for you if you can accept it. The opposite of love is apathy. Never forget that. Hate is just love from a sadist.

Best Answer