My date already bought me the costume but it is quite short with petticoats, garters and ruffled panties. I won't know many people at the party and will be embarrassed all night. Should I insist on wearing something else or not going?
kayleew2000 kayleew2000 18-21 39 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The same thing happened to me. I did agree to go as a French maid and my girlfriend went as a Dominatrix. We were the hit of the party. The only thing I regret is not objecting to my girlfriend letting her friends spank me. I was quite sore by the end of the night. Ouch! But, I was trying to stay in the role.

Best Answer

It sounds like we shared a few of the same embarrassing thrills for Halloween. I've had two more occasions to wear the outfit around the house since that party. I think my girlfriend and my sister both enjoy developing this new part in my feminine persona.

Best Answer

sounds hot, go for it

Best Answer

Wonderful you had/have more opportunity;s to wear it!!!

Best Answer

I'm thinking a new date with better manners and taste.

Best Answer

Show up Commando style.

Best Answer

I have often been called naive ...Commando style?

Best Answer

nude

Best Answer

If you don't know many people at the party, then I have to assume they don't know you either. Give it a try.

Best Answer

I went there ...and did that. there were a few embarrassing moments but all in all I had a great time.

Best Answer

Good for you! A confidence building experience never hurts.

Best Answer

It's amazing that a man will pursue a woman and then try to control her life. If you want to wear a roman toga, that's what you should wear. He went ahead and bought the maid costume so you couldn't refuse to wear it. Don't fall for that trick. If he saved his receipt, he can return the costume and get his money back. Otherwise, he'll just be stuck with it and learn a good lesson!

Best Answer

I love this answer!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

If you;d find the maid's costume embarrassing, then don't wear it. It's nice to have (and keep) self-respect

Best Answer

Ask your girlfriend what's in it for you. Unless of course you secretly want to. I know I would.

Best Answer

Sounds like you are going to look dead sexy in the maid's outfit.

Best Answer

Wear the outfit. It's a party. You said you know almost no one. He is obviously proud to be seen with you and you might take the hint and be proud of the woman you are.

IMO.

Guess I shoulda found out you were cross dressing...still go for it!

Best Answer

Well ...its more than just cding. I have been living this life since preteen. And I did go for it ...and it was fun.

Best Answer

You should put it in a story then !

Best Answer

hmm ...I may just do that.

Best Answer

you are a man or a wimp sissy , tell your date that you wear the Roman toga and she can use the maid outfit, and when she get on, clean your house.

Best Answer

Wear the maid costume and enjoy the embarrassment.

Best Answer

I tried it on for my sister and her girlfriend and they are pushing hard for me to wear it. It is cute and probably doesn't show more than other costumes. Its just the nature of it. I might wear one and bring the other in case I'm uncomfortable. What to do ...what to do... Party is tomorrow so I have to decide pretty quick.

Best Answer

That in which you wish to present yourself to that segment of your world. As is, yours is a symbol of the debauchery of a civilization long dead. His, a similar symbol of one in the process of its own collapse. At, say, a Halloween or key party, each seems appropriate enough. It all comes down to just how close to the bone that you are comfortable cutting the meat.

Best Answer

Do what you want to do, the idea is to have fun and being embarrassed is not going to be fun! Wear the sexy one later...

Best Answer

HI hbc, I went through loads of embarassment.It wasn't fun at the time. Looking back at how sissified I was provides a great deal of amusement now!

Best Answer

Forget your date,lets go out together. You can wear what you want. I'm sure you will look fab in anything.

Best Answer

If he was thinking of dressing as a butler or the master of the house switch costumes with him.

It will be a lot funnier.

If he wasn't even planning on dressing the opposite part. you put on what makes you comfortable.

I personally looked at Halloween as a chance to go a little wild.

Best Answer

Yes. To keep him happy you could wear that under a toga and see how the evening goes. Personally speaking I would go for the toga but if he has a thing about the outfit just wear it underneath......

Best Answer

Wear what YOU want to wear.

Best Answer

Your choice ,take the maids uniform and change it for your toga.

Best Answer

Wear the maid costume and make it your a real wig shave your legs get your make up done by a pro. I would even get breast form not just padding and mabe that will scare her into never asking you to cross dress again when she sees your really into it..I'm just saying

Best Answer

French Maid

Best Answer