Horatiofan15 Horatiofan15 16-17 16 Answers Aug 20, 2009

NO NO NO NO NO<br />
That is so damn wrong!!!! Talk to her about what she did and tell her why you are disappointed in her behavior. Tell her what the rules are at school and what you and the teachers expect of her. <br />
Talk to her will help her understand why her choices her inappropriate and unacceptable. <br />
Spanking and hitting only teach violence!! When you are mad ... HIT! when you are frustrated.... HIT!! when someone does something wrong... HIT them!! That is just wrong!!<br />
Please do not do that! She will only learn to fear you and be resentful of you!!

Best Answer

My mother did the spanking in our family, even my brothers. I was spanked until I was 17. When she decided I needed to be spanked she had me lower my jeans or lift my skirt. I had a choice of keeping my panties on or lowering them but if i asked to keep them on I got three extra swats. We had to bend over a chair and hold on to it and then she would tell us when she was ready. She usually used a strap but sometimes she used a switch. My daughter is 12 now and has been spanked the same way I was and will continue to be spanked until she is through her teens.

Best Answer

Whenever I get in trouble at school my stepdad gives me the belt and ususlly on th bare but he does it in privacy and is no pervert. Yes it's humiliating getting my bare *** whipped but he's only trying to teach me a lesson and plus I don't go broadcast it when I do get the belt.

Best Answer

Hope you came to your senses and divorced the idiot.

Best Answer

well, i'm not going to say that i agree with that.....bare butt and a belt is a little much for school trouble.<br />
but i will say that when i was young my dad spanked us when he thought we needed it......i got the belt to the bare butt once......AND ONLY ONCE....that's all it took.....i didn't let him catch me playing matches anymore...lol!<br />
but honestly i'm not scarred, hurt, crazy, or mentally bruised at all......my brother got it worse (and many more times)than all of us.....and even he is not scarred....we all turned out just fine!

Best Answer

The bare butt thing sounds like an ****** thing. Thats just gross. For a daddy to even want to see her butt sounds like he has issues. I believe in spanking but not in anger and not to do permanent damage. Sounds like the bare butt thing would do permanent damage to a girls memories. I would threaten to report him if he even suggests it again and probably leave him anyway.

Best Answer

bare butt very weird for sure.....and spanking....well I was raised the you spare the rod you spoil the child

Best Answer

NO! You do not do that...My step father and His Mother use to do that to us when we misbehaved! It pissed me off and it would make my mom furious!!!!!

Best Answer

If she is old enough to be in school, she is old enough to benefit more from talking about the problem, and possibly additional non-violent punishment, like grounding or loss of privileges.<br />
A beating is not the way to handle it. And the "bare butt" thing verges on sexual abuse in my opinion.

Best Answer

spank away because very soon this freedom and choice will be taken away too, plus she wont remember

Best Answer

I think more info is needed, ie age, what she did, etc.

Best Answer

How old is your daughter, and what did she do? <br />
"Getting in trouble at school" doesn't cover much.<br />
NO BELT. If you feel words won't get through to her, spank her with your hand. It's degrading enough, but a belt is far too extreme.<br />
ESPECIALLY with a bare behind. That's cruel. Parenting methods have moved past barbaric tendencies. <br />
Ground her, or something. That will have more of an effect on her fixing her behavior instead of scarring her mentally.

Best Answer

explain what she did...

Best Answer