No, she’s unemployed until employed applying her degree.

Best Answer

Presently she’s more someone who has studied a little science. She’s no more a scientist than a good baker is, which is a deliberate comparison, good bakers are part scientist whether they no it or not, your daughter is on her way to being a scientist. Btw I employ a dozen or so scientists, so do have some basis for my view.

Best Answer

Where should she send her resume? :)

Best Answer

If you message me - remove all names/contact details and an idea of what she would like to do in the future I'd be happy to comment

Best Answer

How wonderful, thank you.

Best Answer

You just want to rub some offspring success in some fellow parents' faces...dont you?

Best Answer

I have 4 more to rub in your face if you want. :)

Best Answer

Not yet. But she may if she score a good result and she work on any specific topic as at least a research fellow.

Best Answer

You could probably say that, she does practice science. I usually say something student.

Best Answer

I'd say she's leaning that way. Now if she could get a job in her field of expertise then I'd say for sure...

Best Answer

Ultimately she wants to teach HS Chem. She was also applying to Pharmacies

Best Answer

Sounds like she's a chemist to me :-)

Best Answer