This is homework for my 13 year old daughter. We appreciate your help. Regards, UC
underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 17 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Education

I think this is a little too far for a 13 year old. Especially homework. <br />
"Go home and form a belief in which no one is wrong, but if you don't agree with me I can insult you"<br />
Yeah, great school project...

Best Answer

You are wrong.
It is a school project and I thought posting it here would give her the opportunity to hear people´s opinions on these issues. If you have nothing to add, stay away from this thread. Thanks.

Best Answer

No. You're wrong. (See how immature that is?). Why would a 13 year old need to form a belief on abortion? It's ridiculous. I will add anything I want, this is the basis of an open forum. Deal with it.

Best Answer

She´s supposed to make a poll.
I know it is controversial.
But that is her homework.
Thanks for your comment.

Best Answer

Well the homework is ignorant. It is forcing a 13 year old to form an opinion on abortion, based on the general consensus.

Best Answer

i think its good

Best Answer

HI

The homework is not out of place at all most five years olds can tell you more about the birds and the bees then you possibly know now yourself lol.

Euthanasia I am all for it as long as the person is of sane mind and gone through the procedure required by law.

Some people are just vegetables in a wheel chair some in an iron lung for ever. Others in so much pain their meager existence dependent on morphine. They have a right to die if they wish it I know I would.

Abortion yes under certain circumstances you could not expect a twelve year old child a victim of rape to carry this trauma for nine months.

A child where proved beyond any shadow of doubt could never exist under it's own violation would always be dependent. Could you have a child like this and give it love and care knowing that at the end of the day when your no longer around that child would be thrown into an institution and possibly not able to comprehend why. Just a couple of reasons.

As a means of birth control no.

Hope this helps your daughter and wish her the best in her project from me

Bio

Best Answer

Hi
No I am afraid your wrong thirteen is not too young in my country at fourteen you can instruct the doctor not divulge the nature of your illness to your parents

In other countries girls can marry at this age I am not saying it is right but it is legal.

We are having a Muslim family being taken to court now because the girl too young to marry and was married even the parents and the person who married them is in trouble

A thirteen year old can read this start asking questions better given the correct guidance now then from school friends further down the track

Lol some cases the thirteen year old has sometimes had an abortion

Get with 20014

Bio

Best Answer

freedom of personal choice

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Yes to abortion in the cases of ****** and rape. <br />
Yes to euthanasia if the person is given less than a month to live.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Not a problem

Best Answer

This seems so inappropriate for a school project.<br />
I would challenge the project...

Best Answer

That´s her homework,

Best Answer

I also think it is inappropriate and would demand another alternate. I hate when schools over involve kids in politics.

Best Answer

agree with coy

Best Answer

I believe in a case by case evaluation when it comes to abortion. As far as euthanasia...if a persons life has become totally without quality due to illness or thoroughly incapicitating injury then Id understand it.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

i belive if its medically necessary or rape yes but...if its a form of b.c or just inconvience and your able to work and try you best then quit being selfish and take responcibility ...its murder

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

your welcome

Best Answer

I support both, especially euthanasia, my mother is 83 and in a nursing home. Her body is sound but her mind is gone. I am certain she would rather be dead

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

I am Pro-choice! I did a project on abortion when i was 13 or 14 (about 3 years ago) and it knocked me off my feet! The way they do abortions really surprised me, especially in the different trimesters. I believe a baby is a baby, and he/she deserves a chance to live just like you and i did have..... And when it comes euthanasia, im unsure who or what you're talking about euthanizing... good luck!

Best Answer

Human Euthanasia.
Thank you for your comment.

Best Answer

I'm for both of them. If you don't like euthanasia, don't put your animals down. And if you don't like abortions, then don't get one. It doesn't mean you have to impose your rights on anyone else.<br />
**EDIT**<br />
You mean human euthanasia, not animals. Oops. I don't care about that either, as long as it's the person's choice.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

anti-abortion, euthanasia as in pets?

Best Answer

No, I believe her homework is about human euthanasia.

Best Answer

For humans, I think it would be best looked at on a case-by-case basis. Actually same for abortion. Rape victims, sever birth defects, high risk pregnancies would be some examples of exceptions, but abortions for people who feel "inconvenienced" by it, I feel no sympathy for.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

It's a personal choice ... that's my opinion.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer