Dont try to force anything, cant force true freindship. Would only make things worse, she will find her own freinds for sure :). Dont always need freinds either, often can make you much stronger being on your own. Which would help her in the future to find even better freinds. So I wouldent say this is a bad thing tbh :).

Best Answer

I thought of that but Dad is not a very dependant person that is why she has these issues to begin with. But thanks for the suggestion.

Best Answer

playdates fur older kids?........why not?........she needs one on one to trust & also to realize it's not the end of the world if it doesn't work out

Best Answer

She is 15 years old. her only real friend is one she has had since 2nd grade so she trusts her totally. I explained sometimes it is okay to just have one person you are close to she is just sad because she knows she should branch out to enjoy hs and her best friend doesn't go to her school so she feels totally alone. She also has issues with girls she is a lot emotionally older than most and hates the petty girl BS . She is on a softball team but isn't close with anyone anymore she is a non conformist and people don't like that she won't go with the crowd drinking or boy chasing and they don't like her for that ME I am proud of her but I still feel sad for her.

Best Answer