No, I can afford a little red corvette! LOL It's also her last BD before I move out of state and who knows when I'll get to see her. I have about $100 to spend.
Manray57 Manray57 51-55, M 9 Answers May 29, 2010

If you have a family heorloom to hand on, that would be nice. But failing that I would suggest a memory. A fr<x>amed family portrait or something similar. But its the time and occasion that you create that will matter most in the long run.

Best Answer

Give her the 100 dollars so she can get what she wants

Best Answer

Give her the $100, tell her you trust her. Tell her you love her. Then leave her alone.

Best Answer

a chastity belt and you keep the key.

Best Answer

Give her something that will last as long as she lives. If this was a gift for a niece or a nephew then you could get away with giving them money or something equally insignificant, but this is your daughter. A 21 year old that is probably ready to go on and start a life of her own. Give her a piece of jewelry or something of value. It doesn't need to be expensive, it just needs ot have meaning, Give her something that will always remind her of you as she moves on, and then make sure to tell her why you're giving that to her. <br />
Trust me. That's the best gift you could possibly give someone. I've lived through sixteen birthdays and never has my father given me something like that. I wish he just knew.

Best Answer

I walked the mall for 3 hrs and finally found what I was looking for, I got a pendant & chain, 14kt yellow gold foxtail chain. The pendant reads "Daddy's Little Girl" in gold letters inside a heart. There is no background, it's just the lettering. Yeah, when I saw it I knew it & it was $112 with the tax!! Made to order! Thank you & maybe your dad will catch on in te hnext few years!!

Best Answer

Give her the money and let her decide...this was the best answer for my kids after they became teens and still to this day.

Best Answer

The best idea is the give her the money - that way she can get what she wants :)

Best Answer