Mrightnow Mrightnow 41-45, M 23 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Community

NOOOOOO!!!! Don't do it unless you want to "invite" hell into your home!?

Best Answer

Have you watched too many movies about this? Have you touched one?

Best Answer

No I haven't watched to much teli, and yes I've touched one enough to KNOW. Get your little girl something more her age DAD.

Best Answer

Do not give her a ouija board; even experienced people can call up dark entities. Big idea; get her something else more redeeming and educational.

Best Answer

No. They are dangerous, not a game.

Best Answer

Tell me more

Best Answer

They are a doorway to the other side and the otherside is filled with paranormal activity. Once you open that door, anything can come through and it's never good. I don't understand why those things are still for sale and as someone else here asked, who told your daughter about ouija boards?
They are extremely dangerous.

Best Answer

Please don't. We don't need anymore weird paranormal stuff being unleashed into this world.

Best Answer

Nooooooooooo.....get her a bible.

Best Answer

or something educational from the non fiction section of the book store

Best Answer

No they are to dangerous keep away from them.

Best Answer

No! That is from Satin not God.

Best Answer

Satin makes ouija boards?

Best Answer

They are from him yes!

Best Answer

No. It will invite things of a spiritual nature that will destroy her along the way, and you won't know why...but that'll be why. When you invite spirits into your life, it isn't as easy to ask them to leave.

Best Answer

SO far I've read one person who seems to have used one. He said nothing about spirits or satan or satin...but about the human psych. Has anyone one here used one???? Or just watched too many movies?

Best Answer

I used one. It invited all kinds of trouble into my life. It was a steep downhill slope for a while. It manifested itself in all kinds of ways in my life. This is no joke. I have not watched too many movies. I know first hand. And most of these well-meaning people, if they don't know first hand, they know OF someone who had first-hand experience. We are trying to be helpful. I would strongly urge you not to expose your child to that.

Best Answer

Noooo way!! Those things are really powerful because you're don't know who you're up against. It could be a really bad spirit that latches on/hurts not only your daughter but your family!

Best Answer

The bigger question is "who in the hell would have been talking to an 8 y/o about one of those"?.

Best Answer

That's the bigger question? Maybe Im the father who talks to his children.. Maybe the bigger question is are you a father who talks to your children

Best Answer

Yes, I did when they were 8, and now that they are grown. Now, for that bigger question, why the hell are you talking to an 8 y/o about one of those?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I noticed that a few of the "no" answers came from those who follow religion,I can't speak for all of them,but I'm willing to bet that the *god fearers* are the majority.

Best Answer

Personal experience and the experiences of others know to me to be upright truthful people who also believed ouija boards were a game and found out they aren't.

Best Answer

I could care less if a an adult wants to play with one. But, an impressionable child that is probably being told that the Ouija board has magical powers, like foretelling the future, is not a good idea. Personally, even though I do believe in God, think they are nonsense and for the weak minded.

Best Answer

Of course. Ouija boards are great.

When in doubt, look at the studies. They do nothing. They're a game that plays on human psych. For a more fun way of learning about them, Penn & Teller's Bullshit episode was funny.

Side note: yes I've used one.

Best Answer

Very naive to believe that.

Best Answer

Words from the willfully ignorant and easily deceived don't really hold much sway with me. Sorry.

Best Answer

Informed and tuned into areas that will surely destroy you. The great deceiver has already blinded you to the truth.

Best Answer

... Apollo?

Best Answer

You are confused or in denial about many things so I do believe willfully ignorant and and easily deceived is going around.

Best Answer

While this is funny (and clearly you missed my joke), I guess you're another one for the block list. It could have been fun if you actually had reason to make your statements. -shrug-

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Because they can be dangerous. I know it seems harmless but it isn't

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Why not? Have you played with one?

Best Answer

No, but I know people that have..not a good idea doing stuff like that.

Best Answer

yes there is no harm in doing so

Best Answer

Sure, if you want to waste you money on a useless completely fabricated board game that's outdated and boring.

Firewood, is all they're good for.

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

Alright....tons of no's here. I've never touched one. Who has played with one?

Best Answer

my mother played with one, she said when she used it some one called her a *****. I think it was my dead grandma she killed when she was 13 :(

Best Answer

She is young and these open doors to a realm in which is not good EstherBaruch, deepscar,pam36344, and others say it very well and I agree.

Best Answer

How open-minded.

Best Answer

No, I'm a satanist....

Best Answer

no you're a satanist? what does that have to do with anything?

Best Answer

Because I know what a oujia board can brings.....

Best Answer