Disown her

Best Answer

stupid advice

Best Answer

I thought it was perfectly fit.

Best Answer

immediately and with your fangs showing...just be straight up...it's not acceptable to live off other people..tell her to tighten her belt...and grow up.

Best Answer

ooooh....that's a toughie, well I'd go to the business client to let him/her know that you are aware of what happened and apologise on your daughter's behalf. Then go back to the daughter and create enough of a **** storm that she doesn't do it again, this is one situation where you don't want to leave any room for doubt.

Best Answer

I agree. This is very good advice.

Best Answer

If it were my child, there'd be no end to the disappointment and embarrassment I'd feel and share with her. There is a line that should never be crossed regarding borrowing money from your business associate. She crossed it! <br />
I'd also speak to your business associate and let them know, this can Never happen again.<br />
If I were supporting her in anyway, I'd pull all the stops out on her. She's gone way too far and needs to learn how to be happy with less for her own sake!

Best Answer

That is bizarre.You need to have strong word w/her and also bring it up to your business associates.

Best Answer

Its odd. But if she is an adult and he agreed to it. Not ur biz. If he is some snaky fukr, slap em both.

Best Answer

If your client knows this request has nothing to do with you...then I don't think you really can interfere beyond talking to your daughter

Best Answer