Tell your parents, if you can. Regardless of what they say you need professional help. A simple anti-depressant might make your life enjoyable again. Confide in a friend and call them, or a Suicide hotline, if you get those feelings. Hang in there. Depression is hell, but don't let it beat you...

Best Answer

I guess that would be best. Man, my birthday is coming up at the end of this week, that wouldn't exactly be the best time to tell them.

Best Answer

Call your doctor today. Get into counseling. Let your parents know. You will start feeling better as soon as you talk some stuff out and learn ways to solve problems or change things about how you look at your problems. Life can really suck sometimes. Your not alone in feeling that way. You need some coping skills and some good stuff added to your life. Your gonna get through this.

Best Answer

Don't kill youself. Talk to your parents about it and let them know that you've been having these thoughts. Maybe going to therapy to sort out all of your thoughts would help, too.

Best Answer

I know, I won't kill myself because I can't. I failed several times anyway. I guess it's not all hopeless if I can't get myself to like, die.

Best Answer

Well I'm sorry you've been feeling depressed enough to think about suicide. Just remember that you have alot of people who would miss you. I wish you the best of luck in finding your happiness.

Best Answer

Yeah. Thanks. Im glad there's so many people here on EP so supportive.

Best Answer

Absolutely go to a doctor and tell them what's going on with you. There's help out there.

Best Answer

yes! you have to tell your family! that would be the first step. You will feel much better knowing people are supporting you:) The next step would be seeking professional help, like a therapist or a doctor. Anti-depressants will help but the real magic is therapy. You will feel much better:) Good luck! You can get through it!

Best Answer

Yes, you should tell your parents about how you feel. Go see the doc and s/he may give you anti-depressant and may refer you to a therapist for talk therapy to help you out with whatever is bothering you.

Best Answer

Its hard and im not going to tell you to talk to someone cuz its not the best way what helps my is that i go outside where no one is around and start yelling i get my anger and frustration out in one breath sometimes i even cry but it does help it also helps to get your mind off of it with a friend. or something like that sorry for my english

Best Answer

Tell someone. Parents. Doctor. Anyone that will be able to help you. I was like you, depressed, suicidal and didn't want or know to ask for help. I was almost 40 years old before I got real help. Life is too short to spend your days depressed. And don't worry about it being your birthday. I've spent two birthdays in the mental hospital getting the help I need.

Best Answer
Best Answer

therapy. now. they love you.

Best Answer

Go to behavioral health and tell them you're suicidal

Best Answer