What made you wait so long?

Best Answer

I have a guy that is doing some contract sales for one of may companies. he had a child support ruling against him in a state 28 years ago. The state he was living in was contacted by someone in the original state about the child support. They were going through some old files and found it. he moved from the second state before they could get papers to his former employer to withhold the back support. He moved about six months ago and the state that he4 moved from found him. We received papers to withhold a couple of weeks ago, beginning the last day of this month. We will definitely comply. 28 years. You may still have success. A man that runs from child support is a worthless bastar*d. I will only allow him to remain as a contract salesman because I want him to pay what he owes.

Best Answer

No. Should have followed up on this 35 yrs ago.

Best Answer

It depends on local laws. I don't think there are country-wide regulations for that specific kind of case.

Best Answer

Is this to say you never collected when the kids were young?

Best Answer

Is he still alive to pay them?

Best Answer