Well I figure if you put a pound of heart medicine and a pound of being thin on a scale the <br />
heart medicine would be heavier – thus more important. <br />
I just figure it’s better to have a working heart then to be thin and run the risk of having a heart attack putting on a bikini. Probably wouldn’t hurt to do research on your condition and maybe get another doctors opinion. Cheers!

Best Answer

I can help you here.
There are a few things that can help you. ONE huge idea is to drink water. Get in the habit every day to drink PLAIN water till you feel like you are going to explode.
Watch the color of your urine. If it's not clear you have NEW fat cells. Drink till you can't drink anymore. When you wipe and the tissue is clear no NEW fat cells have begun.
THIS is what you want. If it's yellow or darker you have a problem.
This doesn't mean you can drink or eat anything you want. You have to change your habits. Water helps you feel full. Don't fool yourself with diet drinks. You have to begin with removing the sugar.
Walk as much as you can. This helps the muscle to break down the fat tissues.
Vitamins... B6 is a natural water pill. Helps to flush the fluids out. So stay close to a bathroom.
Flavored water contains sugar substitutes that try and fool the brain. You don't want trickery. You want results. When I first began I asked myself what one thing is going to be the most difficult to give up. - It was chocolate. Once I had rid my body of this crave, I was well on my way. Went from a size 22 jeans to a 4 in 6 months.
Try if you can to eat vegan. Veggies don't contain FAT.

Best Answer

Telll your doctor

Best Answer