I haven't been on Prozac.<br />
I think the pill may help or not. Different meds work differently for everyone.<br />
It should take between 4 to 6 weeks before the pill kicks in.

Best Answer

I have a friend who took it. He said when he started using it it worked good for him, but he ended up changing presc<x>riptions later on.

Best Answer

OK I hope it works because I'm like a ticking time bomb.

Best Answer

Keep in touch with your dr.

Best Answer

I was on Prozac in 7th grade when I first talked about ending my life. Was taken off when I was determined to be "normal". Fast forward 20 years, and now at 35 and facing unemployment I went back to a psch w/MD and we talked for a while. He determined my depression is with me and will likely be with me for the long haul. <br />
My inital week on Prozac has been a roolercoaster! However, last night was the closest to normal sleep that I've had in a while. This morning I feel a bit better. This morning I also doubled my dose to 40 mg (docotor said to after a week). While I realize Prozac isn't an instant fix, I think having slept is making me feel better.

Best Answer

I'd look into other ways of dealing with the depression. Prozac is responsible for many people killing family/friends and commiting suicide. If you must take something, try St. John's wort instead.

Best Answer

Prozac was responsible for women killing their children and their husbands at one point, no doctor would prescribe it for a long time............NO JOKE

Best Answer

Prosac killed my wang and didn't do anything else. Stopped taking after about 3 months.

Best Answer

I hope you went to a psch. and not an MD

Best Answer

Psch

Best Answer

Good.

Best Answer

Pristiq is a great anti depressant , but it is expensive, if that is a problem some drug co's, offer deep discount, check it out. God Bless

Best Answer

i was on it 4 awhile,don't remember much cuz i did'nt stay on it long.i take Cymbalta,it does help me but i wish it could be moved up past 60mgs.i felt fine with taking anti-pychotic drug along with it,but i could'nt stand the weight gain!

Best Answer