EMMA1992 EMMA1992 18-21, F 19 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Health

You need to identify your strengths and weaknesses to determine which diet would work for you. After you decide upon it, it is just a matter of following it. Any diet you decide upon should be nutritionally sound. From what I've read above, I suggest you look into perhaps following a smoothie diet. Search the web for more info.

It is good to get some nutritional testing done to make sure that you body is getting all the nutrients that you need. If you don't have an deficiencies than you are less likely to get cravings. You want to make sure your body is working well. They should run some lab tests on you to make sure your hormones are in check.

Best Answer

exercise and eat less crap

Best Answer

Sorry to sound boring. But exercise and diet.

Best Answer

Simple, eat what you need in the day. Frankly, people tend to eat far more than they need in a given day. I'll use an office worker for example, they eat a 1200 calorie lunch only to burn maybe 200 calories sitting at their desk for the next 4 hours. Of course they are going to gain weight, frankly people should eat for the situation. If you hard working and move hard, your going to need more, if you sit around much, you need less. Of course you also need to eat the right things for you to digest effectively. Also, things don't always have to be on a schedule, I eat when my body tells me it's low on fuel and needs more. My stats at 5' 11" is 155Lbs for years, very very fit (no bones showing), high on energy. I do live what I preach and it works.

Best Answer

zumba

Best Answer

Hi, the was i lost thirty pounds was at first i ran four times a week for an hour , then i ate anything i wanted and as much as i wanted, just no bread. Maybe a tortilla or buckwheat, then i ate less of eveything else and still very low carb. When i saw i was losing weight then i fasted three to four times a week. thats when it really melted all this not doing so much of running but more of ecliptical or biking. the key is tell ur self whats true im over weight and i will lose it but with alittle bit of time. then i just went back to eating what i liked of course small portions and gym four times a week for and hour. Just think of it this way when Obama care kicks in ....the goverment never has any money. Health is important for us and our kids and grand kids. But at the end of the day well even beginning our life is in Gods hands.

Best Answer

I really have trouble trusting doctors. If you want to lose weight, just change your food intake slightly, not dramatically. Get your heart rate up, that burns more calories.

Best Answer

Look into the DASH diet. It's the diet recommended by the American Heart Association. It's the healthiest and simplest diet I've found and it's more about getting healthy foods in than taking anything out.

If you need to lose fast go for Atkins. I lost 80 lbs in about a year or so, most of it in the first few months. It's harder and a lot more expensive if you get bored of the same foods easy.

Don't expect to keep anything off if you go back to your old habits. Your body only needs a certain amount of calories and very little sugar. You could probably lose some weight by only eating fresh foods, no packages or junk food.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

Excercise more, I suggest walking an hour a day.

Eat less, I suggest peanuts and popcorn instead of chips and salsa.

Best Answer

I snack on healthy things like berries anyways...and I walk everywhere

Best Answer

I got a better idea, cut out the snacks ..period.
Join a gym like curves and exercise with other women with the same goal. cultivate new friends and encourage each other.

Best Answer

Snacks keep you from overeating at mealtimes and promote healthy eating habits. I'd suggest cutting down on portion sizes and skipping dessert during the week.

Best Answer

Run like the wind,and don't stop running till you see that doctor again!!

Best Answer

Bake said Doctor a batch of cookies on your next visit :)

Best Answer

lol thanks that made me laugh

Best Answer

Next time don't take your purse on the scale with you!

Best Answer

I never do...

Best Answer

Cut your portions in half and walk for an hour a day. You'll lose weight.

Best Answer

I walk everyday and already eat like a bird...

Best Answer

But is that bird a sparrow or an ostrich? ;) If that's you in the picture you look like you're at a healthy weight. Maybe you just need to tone your muscles to satisfy this beastly doctor.

Best Answer

Then you may have something wrong with your endocrine system, like me. Before I got sick, I jogged for 2 hours every day and had a very strict diet, yet I could never get below 200 pounds. I'd ask the doc for some blood work.

Best Answer

Um.... The healthy way. Jebus...

Best Answer