I once had an equally apathetic doctor. I responded by saying I wasn't paying for a visit to get useless advice and walked out. I never saw the idiot again and he never did get paid.

Best Answer

Bees are cute though. I think the only way to get rid of your fear of them is to face it head on. You know those honey farms where people are dealing with bees and wasps like 24/7 to collect natrual honey. Those white suits that they wear protect them from any bee stings. If you could get into one of those and be in a bee swarm for a long time over and over daily. Your fear of them will subside slowly as you will get use to them and since your in the suit. When they are all around you and they cant do anything to you your mind will probably slowly grow more eased about them. Sometimes you have to face your fears head on in order to get rid of them. I use to be scared of the darkness and I was forced by my brothers as they wanted me to get rid of that fear. So against my will they locked me up in a dark closet for along time hours. And It was VERY VERY VERY Scary at first I even pee'd myself but the more it happen the more I got use to it until there came a point where I wasn't scared anymore.

Best Answer

That sound absolutely terrifying to me ahhhhh! But it sounds like a good idea!

Best Answer

xDD Yeah man I could imagine it does sound like your worst nightmare!

Best Answer

Sounds like you need a new doctor. At the least this one could have suggested some kind of counseling to try and help.

Best Answer

you just named the two bugs i fear most, along with fire ants. i wish i knew something to tell you. then i'd know too.

Best Answer

No. Your terrified of wasps and they should be helping you!

Best Answer

What could I do. Nobody will help. :/

Best Answer

Cant you find another doctor? Or maybe one who specialises in phobias

Best Answer

i will try

Best Answer

Good luck :-)

Best Answer

Have you ever been stung?

Best Answer

yeah, about 5 times.

Best Answer

Ouch! So, it's not a life or death allergy situation is it? I would look online and search for stuff like "ways to wasp proof house" I'm sure there are ways to minimize the wasp population and bees too. As far as your fears are concerned, I don't know.

Best Answer

nah....docs know ear & throat infections .....that's bout it......at the very least yu can start a support group

Best Answer

I know your feeling. I am somewhat the same. I have a good reason for it. When I was very young I got stung by a whole swarm of hornets. I remember the day as clearly as if it happened yesterday, up to a certain point. I'm very leery about anything that stings. I may be allergic but don't know. Have never been stung since. But with that many stings it is a possibility.

Best Answer