Im sorry, but any type of inflammation in your body is not healthy, you dont have to be a doctor to know that. Inflamed lymph nodes are not a sign of "health", its a sign your body's fighting a virus or cancer...
livelively22 livelively22 18-21, F 11 Answers Feb 18 in Health

can be a sign of lymphoma,caer.not to scare you,but bestget it detected early.hat dr.is full of s@#t.

Best Answer

"Swollen lymph nodes that appear suddenly and are pain are usually due to injury or infection. Slow, painless swelling may be due to cancer or a tumor." <br />
"Painful lymph nodes are generally a sign that your body is fighting an infection. The soreness usually goes away in a couple days, without treatment. "

Best Answer

Theres no pain, just inflamation. So I dont know what it could be.

Best Answer

You kinda idk, just ditched the doctor, you don't know how hard it is hard to study in the medical field.
Anyways, for stuffs like this, its always recommended to get a second opinion but you have to let the doctors know, so they can work out together. But I do think you're fine. You're body is just fighting against some infection, which is good because if it didn't then you'd be in a bit trouble. If you could somehow describe your feelings and what it feels, I can ask a friend of mine.

Best Answer

Fevers are a sign of illness too but also means your body is reacting exactly as it should. <br />
I would ask to eliminate possibility of a Strep infection though.

Best Answer

How are you now?

Best Answer

Still feeling a little sick :/

Best Answer

Oooh well I hope that you're on the mend.

Best Answer

me too! Thank-you(:

Best Answer

Also it means your body is functioning as it should by being healthy enough to fight off some infection

Best Answer

well, that's a crappy doctor you have there.. go get a second opinion

Best Answer

no.. Don't wait till it got red. the lymph node had lost the battle

Best Answer

And while it is a sign of the bodies systems working to prevent illness, it also indicates that illness is present. My question is, how to do I heal my body from the inside out so this doesn't continue? How do I drain the toxins from my lymph nodes?

Best Answer

Yes.... so that is a healthy response.... your body is fighting the infection... do you want it to give up? mx:))

Best Answer

did you tell him that before you left his office?

Best Answer

I told her its been like this for awhile, and also that ive been experiencing chronic pain and fatigue. She just kept insisting I was fine...

Best Answer

did she do bloodwork too?

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

she's crazy

Best Answer

Are you a doctor? Have you taken medical classes? Do you know what you're talking about?

Best Answer

no, do you?

Best Answer

No, I don't. That's why I wouldn't exactly fight someone who studied medicine for many years.

Best Answer

Since when did asking questions and having doubts become fighting?

Best Answer

Well, you just came off as you knew what you were talking about.

Best Answer

I said inflammation is unhealthy and I felt as though my doctor just brushed it off. That is all.

Best Answer