Your dog was most likely trying to protect you, best bet is not to have the dog in that situation, at least until your beau is part of the pack.

Best Answer

she thought he was hurting you

Best Answer

Are you sure the evil one is the dog?<br />
Just put her in the other room.

Best Answer

Training. I understand that you may have been housebound, but dogs need to be continuously socialized throughout their lives- or they end up as the next news headline: "Family dog bites infant". Not a pretty story, but that's why it happens. Also, a lot of small dogs get away with "bad" behavior. They jump on people, they growl and we laugh at them. Always take any dog's behavior seriously. It's the dogs own part in your home and the dog's well-being at stake if they think they are above you, or if they think that they can bite anyone they please. <br />
So I get it, that's what happened and that's that. Now that you know that the behavior is bad, but the money (or just take free classes, they're offered everywhere) you need into socializing her. Never hit her when she does something bad- that will further make her want to bite humans. "Humans are bad, because they hit me. So I bite them". It becomes an unbreakable cycle. Reinforce Good behavior around him. Like have Him feed her from now on, have Him walk her and have him try to teach her some tricks. Bonding time will do wonders! If he can't take her out, take her out for walks with him walking next to you. She has got to learn that he is part of your little troupe, so she has to be nice to him. Make sure he also continues to be nice to her.

Best Answer

I was disabled , better now, for a few years and hardly left the house with her. The weird thing was she was sitting on him all nite beforehand, and then when we got passionate(alot...lol) she REALLY didnt like that. He was very nice to her, but the sexy stuff tweaked her out or something.

Best Answer

In that case, you may just want to take her out and give her a chewy when you're in "the mood"! Not very romantic I know, but what she COULD have bit... would not have been nice, lol! It's just the "lack of socialization" phrase that jumped out at me... but now it seems like an isolated incident?

Best Answer

She's never been comfy at dog parks etc...But this happened once before. Same situation. A guy I was just starting to date--I told him she was a little weary of new guys and he was stupid, put his face right up against hers, and made weird, scary noises, and she bit at his face too. But that (almost) seemed like a normal reaction. he was being plain dumb. But my new beau was being so sweet to her(he loves animals), but kinda 'attacking' mommy--lol.She hasn't been spayed so I'm wondering if that could play into this a little--but she's gonna get spayed asap regardless and hope it helps--that or lots of zanax-lol

Best Answer

Ah, spaying may calm down some females. Others it doesn't work, but it may help her. At least being drugged up for the night after will help you out :P. Well yeah, just continue building trust with him and socializing her I guess.

Best Answer

Lock her out of the room maybe ? It's jealousy

Best Answer

No such thing as an evil dog...<br />
Maybe...an evil master...*duh duh duh dum!*

Best Answer

Just remember, dogs are a very good judge of character, better than humans

Best Answer

Go to a professional dog training service that specializes with these kind of behaviors. It generally only takes a few sessions to "cure" a dog of this type of aggression or "protective" behavior.

Best Answer

Feed your dog pizza!

Best Answer

She's jealous. It is a form of jealousy. training will help.

Best Answer