AnonymousDarkWriter AnonymousDarkWriter 16-17, F 6 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Pets

My border collie will climb as high as she can after squirrels,or stand at the bottom of the tree barking at the squirrel,which to me seems to be demanding the squirrel plays fair,come down and be bitten!

Best Answer

love this.

Best Answer

I had a little dog with a short tail, and he was a bit rolly polly. One time he actually managed to catch his tail, and he rolled away. He wouldn't let it go, even after he stopped rolling, he lay on his side panting with his tail in his mouth. I swear he was grinning.

Best Answer

lol that's cute x)

Best Answer

He was cute. Such a little bundle of love and fun.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I had a cat who would see his tail twitching then bite it. This would hurt, which made him mad so he'd bite it harder. He'd sit there in pain growling and hissing at his tail because it was hurting him. He was an amazingly stupid cat but I loved him anyway.

Best Answer

Hey, I thought Hawkeye was the only cat that ever did that. I loved my silly Hawkeye too. Had him for 17 years. Snow white, with the bluest blue eyes. My stupid cat swallowed a sparrow, whole. Head first. Feathers and all. No chewing or anything. Then of course he started gagging and trying to puke it back up, but the feathers don't grow backwards, so when he was heaving and choking, the bird wasn't coming out because the feathers were getting caught in his throat. I had to take him to the vet and it cost 300 bucks to get that bird out. Thereafter, he was an indoor cat.

Best Answer

How absurd to swallow a bird... I knew an old lady...
Philo was also snow white with blue eyes

Best Answer

yes, i also try to catch my own tail to cut it..

Best Answer

No, but I l often do.

Best Answer